Becoming a Hero

"Heroes do stupid things then they die"
Daenerys Targaryen

Cassandra Austin grew up living with her grandmother, with her parents being very well respective SHIELD agents

Cassandra Austin grew up living with her grandmother, with her parents being very well respective SHIELD agents. They never wanted their daughter to be in that life, but worried that she would gain the powers they had so desperately tried to keep from her.
During one unfortunate day in gym class, a girl who had picked on Cassandra for not having parents around had gone too far. She taunted and pushed so much that the powers within Cassandra rose and came out, sending the girl flying across the gym and almost dying.
SHIELD took Cassandra in right after and her parents were scared they'd experiment on her. Instead Fury ordered Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton to train her, and train her they did.
She became highly trained in all aspects of weaponry and how to use her power of energy. After a year of training she begged to go back and live with her grandmother she didn't want the life of a SHIELD Agent , she wanted a normal life. With the promise to keep a close eye on her and that when she become 21 she would join SHIELD, Fury allowed her to leave.
Yet the night before her 18th birthday things happen that she has no control and it sends her spiraling back to SHIELD, a place she didn't want to be part of. She trains there and goes on missions until one day she discovers a secret that the Director has been doing that makes her leave that life behind. Until the day she dreams of something that is to become and once again she has to decide if she wants to go back into that life and become a hero.
~~~~~~~~~~~

DedicationI want to dedicate this book to these lovely ladies who had inspired me to write my own storieslinzmorgans starfragment MILESMCRALES  caroIdanverss  pepperronys hazholland smolderholders infinitycaps scarletxxwitch tinkertaydust -tomhidd...

Dedication
I want to dedicate this book to these lovely ladies who had inspired me to write my own stories
linzmorgans starfragment MILESMCRALES caroIdanverss pepperronys hazholland smolderholders infinitycaps
scarletxxwitch tinkertaydust -tomhiddleston Marvel_Mockingjays ciaras97 xxwinterschildxx

I hope you all don't mind that I tagged you. All of your stories are so amazing!!!

<<<<Authors Note>>>>>
I do not own any Marvel characters or any plots that belong to the MCU. I only have created Cassandra, her family and her best friend Alex. This book will be based on The first Avengers movie and some plot us been changed to suit Cassandra's story. It's also book one of a series that I call the Emerald Series. Thanks for reading please tell me what you think!!!
P.S I had to change the last name because I didn't realize her last name was the same as an OC by another author the wonderful xxwinterschildxx