7-Getting Loki

After walking away from Fury I walked over to Steve "How are you holding up?" I ask him leaning against the railing.
"It's a lot" he smiles at me.
"Must be strange being on a giant flying machine, surrounded by all this technology" I say to him.
"Yeah, but that's what happens when you wake up seventy years into the future" he says as we walk around the bridge.
"That had to have been a shock for you" I say to him.
"It was, I went into ice and woke up in a room that I knew wasn't right, Fury tried to recreate the past but when a baseball game I already attended came on the radio I knew something wasn't right" he says to me.
"I read about that actually, I'm sorry for everything being so different for you" I say.
"I just got to deal with what I've been given, a second chance" he smiles at me.
I watch him look around at everything taking it all in, wondering what he is thinking.

Phil comes over and joins us, "Captain Rogers I was wondering if you would mind signing my trading cards" he says to him. "I mean if it's not to much trouble"
"No, no. It's fine" Steve tells him.
"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple years to collect them all. Near mint,slight foxing around the edges, but" "We got a hit" an agent then interrupts them.

I head towards the screen the agents looking at. "Sixty-seven percent match. Wait, cross match, seventy nine percent" the agent says.
"Location?" Coulson asks.
"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding." The agent tells us as I look at the footage they found.
"Captain, Emerald, you're up" Nick informs the two of us and I look surprised.
"You sure, I haven't been in the field in a long time" I say to the director.
"Your one of my best agents, we need you" he says.
I take a deep breath, "Fine, I'll do it".

"Come on I'll show you two to your uniforms" Phil says and we leave the bridge and follow him down the corridor.
"Agent Austin you probably remember where the locker rooms are. Locker 407 has your uniform and weapons. It's equipped to unlock to your hand print" Phil tells me.
"I remember " I say as I walk away from the men.

I go toward the locker rooms and enter. I walk down the rows of lockers and come across locker 407. I put my hand on the locker and it opens revealing a black and emerald green jumpsuit. I see a weapons belt and holsters. I get changed and very carefully zip up the back. I put the belt and holsters on and pull on my boots. I quickly pull my hair up into a braid and I load my weapons up and put them in the belt and holsters, then head on out.

I meet up with Steve and Natasha and we get in one of the jets and we fly off toward Germany. We get there and can see Loki down below shouting at a group of scared people.
"Get me as close as possible" Steve tells Natasha. She does so, "lower the back"
"You're gonna jump" I say to him.
"Yes" he says back as he goes toward the back of the jet as Natasha makes it open. He then jumps out of he jet.

"Steve!" I shout after him and leap out as well. After I jump I realize I don't have anything to help me land when out of no where I create a force field, " that's new" I say to myself. Steve manages to land before me blocking Loki's scepter with his shield. The force sends Loki flying back and landing hard on the ground. I land beside Steve and he gives me a confused look. I just give him a shrug and he turns back to face Loki.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing" Steve says to him. Loki begins to stand up, I can feel energy floating in my hands.

"The solider. A man out of time" he says to Steve. "And you are" he says to me.
"I'm not the one who is out of time" Steve says back to him.
"I can be your worse nightmare" I sneer at him. Just then we hear the jet above us.
"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down" we hear Natasha's voice ring out. Loki then sends a blast at the jet, and Nat moves the jet just in time.

Steve and I use the distraction to attack Loki. Steve throws his shield and I send an energy blast. It throws Loki off for a second, "can you  get the civilians out. I'll take care of Loki" Steve orders me. I nod letting him know I understood.

I run toward the panicking civilians, " go get out of here" I shout at them. People begin to run and I blasted away at any soldiers who are trying to attack. I glance over to see Steve getting knocked down by Loki.
"Kneel" Loki says pointing his scepter at Steve's head.
"Not today" Steve says as he knocks Loki back who then flips Steve over.

      Just then rock music begins to blare out of nowhere and I look up to see Iron Man flying over

Just then rock music begins to blare out of nowhere and I look up to see Iron Man flying over. He blasts at Loki, and then touches down onto the ground. He aims again at Loki, "make your move Reindeer Games" he says to him. I head over to Steve to make sure he's okay and Loki puts his hand up to surrenders making his armor disappear.
"Good move" Iron Man says.
"Mr Stark" Steve says him.
"Captain, and you are?" He says looking at me.
"Agent Austin or Emerald" I say to the billionaire.
"Okay then" he says as we take Loki and head back to the jet.