11- Arguments

Walking down the corridor I spot Steve up ahead. He looks determined and keeps making sure that no one is following him. I carefully and silently follow far behind to see where it is he is going. I see he is headed to a storage hanger and watch around a corner as he manages to slide open the metal door. He takes a quick look around then sneaks inside. I quickly follow and see it's full of metal crates. I watch as Steve jumps up on a catwalk and walk along it. I do the same and accidentally miss, and manage to grab the ledge and try to pull myself up.

"Need a hand" I then hear a voice say and watch as a hand is held out for me to grab.
"Thanks" I say as he helps me up on the catwalk.
"You should go back, I don't want you getting into any trouble" he says.

"I don't mind, and since when does Captain America break and enter" I smile at him.
"I need to find out for my own what is going on" he tells me.
"Let's go see what secrets we can find then" I say back to him and we head down the catwalk.

We get to the end and see no one, he drops down and I follow. We walk among the crates and Steve opens one in particular.  We look inside and both of us are not to happy about what we find.
"Did you know about this?" He then asks me.
"No, I've been away from SHIELD for over a year" I say to him.
He picks up what we have found, "Fury needs to explain"

We head back out of the storage area and walk back down the hall. We head toward where Bruce and Tony where working earlier and enter just as we hear Tony ask "what is phase two?"

Steve slams the weapon he had taken onto the table, "phase two is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons" he looks over at Tony, "sorry the computer was moving to slow"

Nick then turns to face Steve and I, "Rogers, Austin, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're"
"I'm sorry Nick" Tony butts in as he swivels there computer screen around and faces us showing what exactly they planned to do. We clearly see a file labeled weapons. "What where you lying?" He asks him.

"I was wrong, director the world hasn't changed a bit." Steve says anger building up.
Just then we are joined by Thor and Natasha. I notice the second we come in she looks right Bruce who is looking directly back at her. "Did you know about this?" He asks the red head.

"You want to think about removing yourself from the situation" she says back. I sense that she knows something we don't.
"I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed" he says back to her.
"Loki is manipulating you" she says finally getting to the point.
"And you've been doing what exactly" he says right back at her.

"You didn't come here because I batted my eyelashes at you" she spats back.
"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction" Bruce says as he looks over at Nick.

"Because of him" Fury points at Thor.
"Me" Thor says in disbelief.
"Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned" Nick explains.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet" Thor tells him.
"But, you're not the only people out there are you? And you're not the only threat. The worlds filling up with people who can't be matched they can't be controlled"
"Like you controlled the cube" Steve interrupts.
"Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. Is is the signal to all realms that earth is ready for a higher form of war" Thor says to all of us.
"A higher form?" I then say when I suddenly feel something shift within the room.

"You forced our hand. We had to come up with something" Nick says. That's when suddenly everyone is going at each other. I can feel anger building inside my body and then energy flow through to my hands. I feel the balls of energy form inside the room and I need to rush out. I run into the hall and take deep breaths trying to calm my body down. I can continue to hear the fighting. At one point I hear Steve and Tony provoking each other, Steve telling him to put the suit on to fight.

Once I start to feel calm I decide I should try and go back in there and get everyone else to stop when I hear a beep. "Got it!" I hear Tony shout. I go back inside just in time to see Bruce putting Loki's sceptre down.

"Sorry kids, you don't get to see my little party trick after all"  he says

"Located the Tesseract?" Thor then asks.
"I can get there faster"Tony tells the God.

"Look, all of us"Steve starts to say,
"The Tesseract belongs in Asgard. No human is a match for it" Thor says.
Tony starts to head for the door but Steve goes to stop him, "you're not going alone"
They go at it again and I start to feel the energy rise that's when I suddenly here Bruce say, "Oh my god" and a explosion erupts around us.