Alpha's Mate | Prologue

Alpha's Mate. An original story written by @crunchie17. All rights reserved for @crunchie17. If you wish to use anything from this story in your own work then please ask crunchie17 first. Thank you, please comment, vote and follow. Enjoy.

...

Alpha's Mate | Prologue

Aurora Martinez has never been defined as normal. She was a rebellious eighteen year old girl with a love of motorbikes and getting into mischief with her best friend Elliott. She was also a keen ice-hockey player and her love for her skateboard was even greater than her love for skittles.

After her mother's death, her father, Caine, had forced her to move away from England, to a small town in America. Elliott traveled with Aurora and Caine because he was an orphan and Caine agreed to adopt him.

So when she moves to a new town she begins to discover that her life was a lot more complicated than she had thought especially when she meets Elliott's newest friends who are all on the schools football and hockey teams. And when she finds out that they are all werewolves how will she react?

What will she do when the possessive alpha shows an interest in her? Aurora's life was just starting to get more complicated.