Chapter Eight.

Chapter Eight|Art Class.

*Rory's POV*

I groaned as the light hit my eyes when I tried to open them at the sound of my alarm clock.

Tiredly, I rolled over in my bed and switched my alarm off.

I pulled myself out of my bed and stumbled over to my bathroom to shower.

After my shower I pulled on my underwear along with a pair of black skin-tight trousers, a cream spagetti-strap crop top and my white kimono over the top. I styled my hair so that it was pulled into a neat bun on top of my head. After pulling on my boots I grabbed my bag and left my room.

Once in the kitchen I found a note on the table:

Sorry I wasn't there when you woke, I had an early call to work and I'll probably be working late. Have a good day at school. Call me if you need anything. Love dad xx

I sighed and saw the other note and frowned.

I left early to catch a ride with Alex, hope you don't mind. I'll see you at school. Love El x

I rolled my eyes. Of course they'd both leave me on my own on my second day of school.

I grabbed an apple from the table and a bottle of water from the fridge and put them in my bag before I made my way outside.

Just as I was about to get my motorbike from the garage a car pulled up in front of the house.

"Need a ride?" Amy asked as she stuck her head out of her car window.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed as I walked over to her car.

"Taking you to school, obviously." She said.

I rolled my eyes but climbed into the passenger side anyway.

"Thank you but you do know I have my bike, right?" I told her.

"Yes but it is supposed to rain heavily later and I don't want you getting into an accident on that death machine." She told me as she drove down the street.

"I've rode my motorbike in plenty of storms before." I reasoned.

"Well not anymore." She grinned cheekily before adjusting her purple glasses.

I smiled and then frowned. "You said its going to rain and I haven't brought my coat with me, I've only got my kimono which will get soaked straight away."

"We'll be inside most of the time so you should be fine. And if not then I'm sure I have an umbrella in my locker that you can use." She told me. "At least I think I do." She mumbled as an after-thought.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

"So Lewis told me that you were invited to the party on Friday, and I was thinking that we could go together? Maybe have a sleepover afterwards?" She asked.

"That sounds great but I'll have to ask my dad; he is way too overprotective of me." I told her.

"Great!"

I laughed at her enthusiasm and realised that we had arrived at the school. Amy parked her car and I immediately realised that she had parked next to the same car that was in my driveway last night (Ryder's car). I smiled when I caught sight of Elliott and the guys standing at the front of Ryder's car.

Amy got out of the car first and I quickly followed after her.

"Woah!" Elliott grinned when he saw me causing the other guys to turn to look at me. "I must be dreaming! Did Aurora Reina Martinez go somewhere without her precious motorbike?!" Elliott gasped in fake horror.