Chapter Six.

Chapter Six|MMA Sparring

*Aurora's POV*

I sighed when I left the Principal's Office. He had let me off with a warning and I had missed the whole of lunch which pissed me off. It was five minutes until my next lesson so I had plenty of time.

I had gym now so I hurried to my locker and grabbed my gym kit before going to the changing rooms.

Once I was inside most of the girls in my class were already there and were getting changed.

I walked over to an empty area and removed my jacket and hung it up before stripping down to my underwear. I pulled on my gym shorts which were too short in my opinion but I had to admit that they did make my butt look great. I quickly turned away from the other girls and changed out of my bra and into my black sports bra before I pulled on the baggy blue gym shirt I was given.

I pulled on my trainers and stuffed all my belongings into my gym bag before I remembered the blood on the side of my face. I grabbed a wipe from my bag and wiped the dried blood from my face before I pulled my hair into a high ponytail just as Chloe walked over to me.

"There you are!" She said.

"Here I am!" I grinned.

"Everyone's already talking about how you got in a fight with Tiffany, Celsy and Mary."

"Wow, news sure spreads fast around here." I replied as Chloe got dressed for gym.

"Yes it does, Tiffany is a bitch and she is a huge bully, everyone is really happy you put her in her place." Chloe grinned.

"I was just standing up for someone she was bullying." I told her as I hid my bag under the bench.

"Who?"

"I promised I wouldn't say." I said.

"Fair enough. On a higher note, I love gym class." She said.

"Why?"

"The boy class and girl class have been joined this year." She giggled.

"And how is that good?"

"Have you seen the guys here? It means us girls can see them shirtless!"

I grinned at how excited she was acting.

"Calm your hormones and let's go." I said when she had gotten changed.

She led the way into the gym hall and I saw all the boys grouped on one side of the room while the girls were on the other.

I caught sight of Elliot who was stood with Ryder, Lewis, Alex and the other jocks.

He always loved sports, it was his thing so I guessed he was going to be hanging out with them a lot.

"Listen up!" I looked at Coach Andrews as he walked into the room just as Chloe and I stood with the other girls. "I am going to give you four options of sporting activities that you would like to do and you can pick which you will do and next week I will give you a set of different activities to choose from. Is that clear?"

A chorus of 'yes Coach' followed his question.

"If you would like to do badminton go to the courts with Miss Helmin, if you want to do cheerleading go to the field with Coach Winters, if you want to do athletics then go out to the track with Mr Jones and if you want to learn MMA fighting then stay here with me."

My face lit up in excitement when he said MMA fighting.

I watched as the cheerleading squad went to the field while the rest of the girls except Chloe and I went to the courts or track. Most of the guys remained in the gym for MMA including Elliott, Ryder, Lewis, Alex and the jocks. The other guys seemed to leave to do athletics.