Chapter Two.

Chapter Two | First Day of School

*Aurora's POV*

"What the hell?!" I shouted angrily, throwing one of my pillows across the room at Elliott who had woken me up at this ungodly hour.

"What was that for?" He laughed as he threw the pillow back at me causing me to scowl.

"Its only half six." I moaned as I buried my head in the soft pillow.

"Yes and we have to be at school in just over an hour so get your lazy butt out of that bed and get ready." He ordered, his arms crossing over his chest making him look serious for once.

"Fine." I sighed as I forced myself out of my ever-so-comfy bed.

Elliott laughed as he left my room so I could get ready in private.

I stretched and headed straight into my bathroom and turned on the shower as I stripped out of my pajamas. I stepped under the warm water and used my vanilla scented shampoo to wash my hair before I used my vanilla scented conditioner. After I washed my body with my coconut body wash I turned the water off and climbed out, wrapping a green fluffy towel around myself. I quickly brushed my teeth and dried my hair before I brushed out the natural curls, leaving my raven black hair fall in natural waves down to the middle of my back. I applied a small amount of mascara to my already long black eyelashes before I added a tiny bit of lip gloss to my full, pink lips.

I walked out of my bathroom and pulled on a pair of black underwear and the matching bra before I quickly rubbed some scented moisturiser into my naturally lightly tanned skin. I got dressed into a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans, a plain white v-neck shirt with my leather jacket on top. I quickly pulled on my black combat boots before I grabbed my black and white rucksack that I had already sorted out the night before.

"Breakfast is ready!" My dad shouted from downstairs. I didn't need telling twice before I grabbed my phone and keys and hurried out of my room and down the stairs.

The delicious smell of my dad's homemade chocolate pancakes filled my nose almost making me drool. I sat down in the kitchen beside Elliott and immediately began eating the pancakes that were on my plate as my dad poured me a glass of fresh orange juice.

"Thanks dad." I smiled before I took a long sip.

"I have to go to the rink today so I'll be taking the car." My dad said. He was the coach for our new school's ice hockey team, that's probably how I started getting into ice hockey because he loves it and used to be a coach in Britain.

"No! You can't take the car!" Elliott said desperately causing me to laugh at his terrified expression.

"And why not?" My dad smiled smugly.

"If you take the car then I will have to ride on the back of Rory's motorbike and you know how freakishly dangerous she is on that thing!" Elliott argued.

"Its your fault, you bought me it." I smiled as I quickly finished the rest of my drink.

"Just for today, right?" Elliott asked my dad with a hopeful expression.

"There will be a few days when you'll have to go with Rory but hopefully you'll make friends with someone who can drive you to school." My dad said.

I glanced at the clock and grinned. Time to torture Elliott... Mwahahaha!

I turned on the stood and grinned wickedly at my gay best friend.

"Please don't make me!" Elliott yelled desperately at my dad who just grinned.

"Come on! We need to get our schedules and stuff from the school secretary yet and I know you don't want to be late on the first day." I said to him as I jumped off of the stool and slung my bag onto my back. I never cared if I was late or not but Elliott was a goody-two-shoes so I knew he would want to leave now.