Chapter Three.

*Rory's POV*

I chuckled when Elliott gently shoved me into the classroom after Alex. I was just about to turn around and swear at him for making me stumble into the room but my gaze caught sight of a very handsome figure sat on the back row of the class.

He was sat in the centre of the jocks that I had seen in front of the school earlier and I could easily tell he was their 'leader'. He was obviously popular and I could sense an aura of power coming from him.

Our eyes connected and I felt something stir inside of me. I tried to look away, but his silvery grey eyes were so captivating. His dark black hair was tousled in a sexy way. He had broad shoulders, a perfectly angled jaw-line, slightly tanned skin and a perfect grin. He wore a tight black shirt that hugged all of his muscles perfectly and he wore a leather jacket over the top. And by looking at his tight shirt, I could easily see his eight pack.

I forced myself to look away from what could only be described as a God, and I looked at Alex who had just introduced Elliott and I to our teacher Mr Pierce. I smiled at our teacher as he grinned broadly at us.

"Welcome to English! What are your names?" He asked us.

"I'm Rory Martinez." I smiled as Elliott stepped closer to me when most of the males in the class began eyeing me up and down and whispering amongst themselves. I didn't listen as Elliott introduced himself as at that moment I swore I heard an animalistic growl coming from where the jocks were seated.

I shrugged it off when Mr Pierce gestured for us to sit anywhere. I couldn't help but grin when I saw Chloe waving me over to the empty seat beside her which I quickly walked over to and sat down beside her.

"Hey Rory!" She whispered excitedly once I was seated.

"Hey Chloe." I grinned back at her just as happily.

I saw Alex drag Elliott over to his friends, aka the group of jocks, I followed them with my gaze and nearly gasped when I saw the handsome guy from a minute ago blatantly staring at me from where he was sitting.

I quickly looked away as I tried to cover up my blush with my hair not that anyone else noticed as they were too busy listening to Mr Pierce begin to ramble about Romeo and Juliet.

Things just got interesting...

*Ryder's POV*

"Oi Ryder! Remember that we have football practice after school tonight!" My friend Josh Lupin said as he ran up to me in the school hallway as I was taking my books out of my locker. Normally if someone in my pack said 'Oi' to me I would have punched them for disrespecting me, the alpha of our pack, but Josh was a good friend so I just grinned.

"How could I forget, I'm the quarterback remember?" I retorted as I slung my bag onto my shoulder and walked with Josh towards English.

"Not to mention coach won't let us forget." Josh chuckled before he grinned excitedly. "Oh! Did you see the new girl this morning? The one that arrived on that awesome motorbike! She is so hot! I mean did you see Alex go up to her and she turned him down! No one does that!" He rambled.

"I had a meeting with the pack leaders this morning so no I didn't see her but everyone is talking about her and the other new kid, a blonde guy." I replied.

"Yeah! He looks like he'd be great on the hockey or the football team, he has the build for it so we should see if he's interested." Josh suggested.

"We'll see." I mumbled as I walked into the English classroom before taking my usual seat in the centre of my friends who were basically just the hockey and football team.

I rolled my eyes at the two cheerleaders who sat near us who tried to catch my attention. It didn't work. I turned to speak to Jared when everyone had sat down.

I lifted my nose in the air when the classroom door opened. The most wonderful scent that I had ever smelt tickled my nose. Vanilla and coconut. It was an intoxicating scent that drove my wolf wild. My wolf ached for control. He wanted whatever the smell was and he wanted it bad.

I finally looked the girl in the eye. The world stopped. My wolf howled in happiness. It was her, the one that I had been waiting for. Her eyes were a bright green that touched me to the very core. She tucked a curl of her long raven black hair behind her ear. We stared at each other for a few seconds. I memorized everything about her gorgeous face. Her light tanned skin was perfect, her lips rosy, and her eyelashes were long, thick and dark framing her beautiful eyes. Her ripped, black skinny jeans hugged her long legs perfectly and I smiled when I saw her leather jacket, my type of girl.

I felt my heart rate increase and my breathing literally stop when the beauty spoke. This girl's voice, it wasn't just musical, it was the sound of an angel.

"I'm Rory Martinez." She said as she smiled at Mr Pierce. How I wish I could be the one to make her smile like that.

'Rory' I thought to myself as I smiled ever so slightly... it suited her.

I couldn't stop the growl that erupted from the back of my throat when I saw most of the males in the classroom staring hungrily at my mate. She was mine. I saw a few of my friends look at me strangely before realisation hit them when they understood that the new girl was my mate. I saw Josh grin broadly at me and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him.

For the longest, all I could do was stare at my mate's retreating back, entranced by the hypnotic sway of her ass as she walked over to the red headed girl, Chloe, and sat beside her.

I felt my heart thump when she looked over to me and I felt satisfied upon seeing the light blush that covered her cheeks.

I smiled to myself... I finally found my mate...