Chapter One.

Chapter One | Moving In

"Aurora!" Her bright green eyes snapped open suddenly upon hearing her father shout her name from the front seat of the car.

"What?" She mumbled looking slightly annoyed at being woken up especially after a nine hour car journey.

"I thought you'd like to know that we've arrived." Her father said as he drove through the town that was going to be their home for the next few years before she went to college.

"It doesn't look too bad. Actually it is a great improvement to the last town we lived in," Elliott said from beside Aurora.

Aurora nodded in agreement as she gazed out of the car window looking at the surroundings. The town was fairly large and looked fairly busy as they drove down the main streets.

Elliot shuffled closer to Aurora so he could look out of the window too. Aurora laughed at him slightly, he must have been sleeping too because his normally perfectly styled hair was a disheveled mess of dirty blonde that hung over his blue eyes. Aurora knew that Elliott was incredibly handsome with his lightly tanned skin, light stubble on his defined jaw which wasn't the only part of him that was defined. In every town they had lived in all the girls fawned over him because he looked like a Greek God and were so disappointed when he told them he wasn't interested. But Aurora loved his striking blue eyes the most but she wasn't his type... 'why?' I hear you ask, well there's a good explanation, Elliott is gay. Besides they were basically brother and sister anyway, they loved each other but as siblings and nothing more.

"And here we are," Caine said as he pulled into a large driveway that led up to the trio's new three bedroom house. It looked great but was still nothing special, it was just like any other house in this town. As Aurora looked around she realised that they were in a much quieter part of the town.

"Your stuff is already in your rooms so you just need to unpack," Caine said as he took the key out of the ignition.

"What about my baby?" Aurora asked as she leant forward in the car.

"Your 'baby' is in the garage where it always ends up," Caine said chuckling as he climbed out of the car.

Aurora grinned happily. She loved her 'baby', Elliott had bought it for her on her sixteenth birthday and she went everywhere on it. You should probably know that her 'baby' is in fact her motorbike. To be exact it was her beautiful, black MV Agusta F4CC. She would kill anyone that touched it, she loved the bike too much.

Aurora climbed out of her father's black Chevrolet Camaro and raced Elliott into the house whilst her father laughed as he walked into the house after them.

The house was very homely in Aurora's opinion. The kitchen was spacious and the kitchen sides were made of white marble. There was a large marble island in the center of the kitchen with tall bar stools surrounding it. The fridge and cupboards were already packed full with food.

The living room had two large black leather sofas, a plasma TV, coffee table and the shelves were filled with books and movies of every genre.

There was another room downstairs that Aurora guessed was her father's office. Upstairs was three bedrooms all of which had their own on suite bathrooms.

"Move Rory!" Elliott yelled grinning as he raced Aurora up the twisting staircase towards the bedrooms.

"Nope," she laughed as she sprinted down the corridor, reaching the largest bedroom first. "Haha, yes! Suck on that!" Aurora yelled triumphantly, pumping her fist in the air.

"That's not fair. I want the biggest room!" Elliott argued.

"Tough, I got here first," Aurora said with a smirk.