Chapter Four.

Chapter Four | Cat Fights

*Aurora's POV*

The rest of the day went by without a hitch. I went to algebra with Alex and he gave me the rundown of the school, he also told me about certain individuals that he said I should be wary of.

But the only thing that I could think about was the handsome jock from English and why he was constantly staring at me. I hadn't asked Alex about who he was even though he was obviously good friends with him.

At the moment Chloe was leading me to my History classroom before she had to hurry to her French lesson. Alex and Elliott left a few minutes ago to get to their Geography lesson and I thought it would be a great time to ask her about the guy in English.

"Hey Chloe, you know that jock in English that wore that leather jacket, who is he?" I asked, not caring if it came out of nowhere.

Chloe's gaze flickered to me and sent me a mysterious smile. "I was wondering when you would ask about him." She said as we continued to walk.

"What do you mean?"

"His name is Ryder Lockwood. He is the most popular guy in town and especially at this school. He's captain of the ice hockey team and the football team, and he's the school's quarterback. He's also some kind of bad boy and doesn't follow any of the rules." Chloe explained. "And not to mention he's always surrounded by his friends and his brother Lewis but he never pays any attention to the girls around here, which sucks because he looks like a God."

I frowned slightly in thought, if he didn't pay attention to any girls then how do you explain why he was staring at me.

"Ahh okay." I smiled in reply, shaking those thoughts from my mind. Wait, did she say Lewis, as in Lewis Lockwood that I met the other day, was his brother?

"I need to go to French, I'll see you at lunch." Chloe grinned, leaving me outside my History classroom.

Luckily I was the first one here so I had first pick of where I wanted to sit. I quickly took a seat in the middle of the back row, and took out my bag of skittles, I carry a pack everywhere in case of emergencies.

I swallowed the first few before five guys walked in, I looked up and saw they were all jocks, one in particular stood out... it was Ryder. I silently cursed my luck but smiled when I recognised the brown haired boy stood beside him.

"Aurora!" Lewis grinned making the others immediately look at me but I could feel one person's gaze more than the others.

"It's Rory, Lewis." I chuckled before I popped another skittle into my mouth.

"Seriously, Rory?" He asked as he gestured to the sweets in my hand with a laugh. "Whenever I see you you always seem to be eating skittles."

"The heart wants what the heart wants, and in my case it's a constant supply of sweets." I grinned as I leant back in my chair. "Aren't you all going to sit down or do you plan to stand and stare at me for the entire lesson. I mean I couldn't care less but it will probably be very distracting for me."

They all chuckled and moved to sit near me so that Lewis took the seat on my left, Ryder on my right, a light haired boy on his right while the other two sat in front of us.

I looked at Lewis who was giving me a look that I immediately understood.

"You want my skittles don't you?" I asked him and he nodded eagerly. "Tough." I grinned when he pouted.

Lewis chuckled before asking, "Is your dad still pissed at me?"

I laughed. "He's just overprotective over me. He's not pissed at you, he just doesn't trust anyone anymore." I told him.