Chapter 9

Trina and Tori had taken a trip to Maimi and I had decided to tag along since I couldn't possibly spend a week without seeing Tori. The trip had ended and I had decided to take Tori back with me on my private jet and leave Trina behind to board a plane. I would have invited Trina to come on the jet with us but I hated her, besides it was madortary for couples to have a little alone time together.

"There's a jacuzzi in the back with a sushi bar if you want to go with me, if not I don't care." I told Tori hoping that she would go to the jacuzzi with me to relax a little bit. 

"I would love to but I have this assignment that I have to do with Andre, Beck, and Cat." Tori told me as she began to get her computer out from her bag.

"Just do it tomorrow." I told Tori really wanting to cuddle in the jacuzzi together. 

"I can't it's due tomorrow morning." Tori replied back as she began to set up a video chat for Andre, Cat, and Beck to join.

"Whatever." I said before storming off into the jacuzzi with my bathing suit on. I then felt the water up with me hand a little bit before turning on the bubbles and settling into the jacuzzi for a much-needed rest. 

After about a half an hour I had awoken from my slumber and had decided to see if Tori was done with her conference call yet.

"Are you done yet?" I asked, showing that I was starting to grow slightly impatient.

"We haven't even started the script yet." Tori said looking annoyed and I figured that Cat most have done something stupid since that was a Cat thing.

"Well how long is this gonna take?" I asked Tori as I began to lean gently on her seat.

"I don't know maybe a few hours." Tori said looking as if she was debating that answer.

"Make it quick I need some Vega time." I began to whine gently.

"I'll be as fast as I can and I promise that after I'm done I'll make it worth your wait." Tori said as she whispered the last part into my ear in a low seductive tone.

"You better." I told Tori as I kissed her heatedly and passionately and she kissed back. I then walked to the refrigerator in the corner to grab a beer and walked back towards the jacuzzi and got in as the cheifs and waiters on board began to serve me a nice six course meal. 

During about the second meal the chief had made my chicken noddle soup to cold so I got out the jacuzzi furious and stormed up to him before flipping the soup over on his head. "Does this feel like a good temperature to you!?"  I asked him angrily.

"No..oo..ooo." The chief said starting to tremble from fear.

"Then what made you think that it was a good idea to give me soup like this?! I don't pay you to be a fuck up?!" I told him even more angrier then before as I felt a need to cut this idiots head off with my scissors.

"I wasn't thinking." He said as he gave me a facial expression that made him look like he just peed himself, it didn't help that his pants where soaking wet.

"Well that's obvious!" I yelled at him. "Now if you plan on keeping your job I would recommend that you remake this and this time don't fuck up on it!" I yelled at him even louder as I throw my  now empty soup bowl at him, as it bounced back from him the intense drop broke the bowl leaving it shatttered on the floor.

"Ye..sss." The chief said as he got back on to making a soup that I hoped was at least decent this time around. 

I then turned around to face the cleaning lady looking at her with a stone cold glare that gave off the impression that I was about to kill someone. "And you clean up that mess!" I yelled at her angrily before making my way back over to the jackuzi as the cleaning lady nervously went to clean up the mess that I had made. I knew that what I did to the chief was enough to strike fear within the cleaning lady but I didn't care as long as everyone here knew their place.