Chapter 18

We where in fim directing class as we waited for class to begin when Tori decided to strike up a random conversation with everybody about whether we would rather give up one of our feet or the internet.

"Foot."Cat said.

"Foot." I repeated.

"Foot." Andre replied.

"Say foot." Beck said as he picked up his leg to examine it.

"Really you'll all give up a foot to keep the internet?" Tori asked in shock. 

"Totally." Beck replied with a no questions asked kinda attitude.

"Wouldn't you?" Cat retorically asked.

"You love the internet." Andre reminded Tori.

"I know but the foot is part of my body and the internet is..." Tori began before realizing that she wasn't getting anywhere "Yeah my foot." Tori said as she moved her foot away from Beck's chair.

"Alright future superstars take a seat, cause in this time of your lives I am in charge of you." Mr.Berkly said as he came into the classroom. "Come on hurry on, let's not waste anytime we got some excitement today." Mr.Berkley stated, seeming way to excited about whatever this excitement was. 

"Yeah, I love excitement." Cat perkly said as she clapped her hands in excitement. 

"Who's doesn't love excitement?" Tori asked as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Damien." Cat said as fear grew within her and she pointed at a guy who looked like he hadn't taken a shower in a few years.

"She's right, Tori." Damien stated as she looked at Tori as if he would like to murder her in her sleep. This guy worried me because he was one of the guy's that would do something like that without a moments hesitation and you could tell that about him just by looking at him. He had like a murderous look on my face and I should know what one looked like after all I did live with a murderer for 17 years. I just gave him a death glare as I marked my territory and pulled Tori closer to my body in a desperate move to protect her from the monster within Damian.

"Ok so today instead of discussing the differences..." The teacher began before getting interrupted by Robbie.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, sweaty and out of breath." Robbie said panting as he walked through the door. 

"Somebody get me some coffee." Rex instructed from the class. 

"Robbie just sit dow." The teacher demanded from Robbie, clearly not in the mood to deal with any of this shit.

"Why are you late?" Tori annoyingly asked Robbie.

"Why do you care?" I asked Tori, not being in the mood to let Robbie speak especially since I found out that he had a shrine dedicated to Tori not two weeks ago.

"My uncle Marty gave me this old car which I was really siked about except it keeps breaking down." Robbie explained to Tori as he placed his bag down on the floor and sat down next to me. I just flipped his chair over and demanded that he sit somewhere else.

"Jade that's not nice you should let Robbie sit wherever he wants." Tori scoulded me as I just shrugged nonchalantly.

"Sorry but I don't sympathize with creeps." I told Tori straightforwardly.

"Ok, let's all shut up and let teacher talk." The teacher stated calmly as he tried to direct the classes focus back to him. "Now I assume your all familiar with a short film called 'Butterface'." The teacher started off the lesson as we all just murmured our agreements in response.