Chapter 27

I was in the black box theater watching my lovely girlfriend's play and honestly, I did not expect it to be this bad. This play had made me want to shoot myself in my head countless times over I turned to Cat who I knew was enjoying the play cause well she liked everything and had told her to not like the play. As the play went on it only became worst. I wanted to make sure to my Vega had written this play before I said anything bad about it all over my slap page.

"Tori." I said waiting for her to direct her focus to me and once she did I continued "You wrote this play?" I asked her not wanting to hurt her feelings.

"Yeah." Tori said with a huge smile quite clearly not realizing how bad it was "You like it?" she asked and I just looked around and took a sip of my coffee hoping that she would just forget what she asked and I wouldn't have to answer.

The play had finally gotten interesting when the wire they where using to hold Trina up had snapped and me being me and wanting to make my girlfriends play look interesting had decided to record it. 

Cat had looked fearful feeling way to bad to see someone get hurt had begged me too tell her when it was over which unluckily enough it ended just moments prior.

A few hours later this event had gotten us stuck in Lance's office as Cat, Vega the murderer, Andre, Robbie, and I had to all wait around for a crime that it was clear that Vega committed, I mean come on there was no way her play would have been good if Trina didn't get hurt. 

"Poor Trina, I just don't understand what went wrong," Tori said trying to act all sweet and innocent but I knew the truth whether or not anyone else did. 

"Don't worry one time my brother fell out of a four story window and landed on the rough of a shudder bus?" Cat said I guess in an attempt to calm down the murderer. 

"And he was ok?" Vega asked acting like she cared, but I knew the truth. I knew that she was nothing but a cold blooded seriel killer. The conversation had contuied but this people where just to lame for me to actually give a dam about even if they where my friends. So I payed my attention to what any sane person would pay their attention to the comments about the video I posted of Trina getting hurt.

"Are you laughing at a video of Trina getting hurt?" The killer had asked making noticing that I was laughing and quite clearly heard the video.

"No I'm laughing at the comments." I told her truthfully.

"You posted it online." My girlfriend asked clearly not approving what I had done.

"A little bit." I said as I directed my focus back on to the video.

Lance came in to tell us that we where all suspects.  An event that I made sure to emphasize as to being hilarious and to brag about how many views that it had which was 17,000.

"Posting videos of peoples tragedies is just mean and wrong," Lance had said clearly mistaken me as for someone who cared so I just made a sarcastic remark about appreciating his input. 

Lance had pointed out that it wasn't accident and that someone had purposely attempted to hurt her. I couldn't believe that this shocked anyone I mean come on Vega clearly did it to help improver her play. Not that I blamed her cause that was a terrible play that needed to be spiced up a little. Everyone seemed surprised except for me and Vega making it abundantly clear that it was Vega who did it.

"Man whoever did it you better step up I wanna go play with Kiwko." Andre said getting up clearly having his dick way to far up his ass. 

"Oh come on no one here would do that to Trina," Vega said clearly trying to cover up her traps.