Chapter 15

I was cuddled up peacefully with Tori on the couch in her living room but still the thought of having to prove myself couldn't leave my mind. Apparently though Tori could read my mind or something cause she just looked at me with a puppy dog look that I would typically love but at the moment I so hated. It felt like heartbreak knowing that Vega felt this much petty towards me, almost as if I was showing her my weak and vulnerable side. Under normal circumstances I would be ok with this but when I was with Beck he would just abuse me whenever I showed him my weakness. He had told me that weakness was intorable and that he couldn't be seen with a girl as weak and pathetic as me. That was one of the reasons why I had chosen Tori over Beck in fact cause I knew that Tori would love me no matter what and that Beck's love was never really there. Beck would always flirt with girls and it just got so tiring, I needed someone who I knew was never going to leave me and I could see the love that grazed upon Tori's eyes the moment that we meet. I was happy with the change though and couldn't picture living my life with anyone but Tori. I had fallen so in love with Tori over these past nine months that I even started looking around for rings to give my one and only.

I must have been so deep into my thoughts though that I did not hear Tori ask me if I was ok the first time cause the second time she had said it slightly louder.

"Yeah, why. Just thinking about how much I love you." I told Tori only half lying about this cause I was thinking about how much I loved her only moments before.

"Cause you seem distracted, now tell me what's really wrong Jade." Tori had pleaded with a pouty face grazed across her face.

"It's just that my dad thinks that the performance arts is nothing but a big deal and I really want to prove him wrong with a play that I created but I don't have enough money to pay for it." I told Tori honestly as I watched my walls crumble down for her and all I could do was wish that she didn't hurt me just like Beck had now.

"Well maybe you could get your dad to pay for it." Tori offered trying to help but being of no assistance at all.

"He refuses to pay." I told Tori lowley as I began to hide my face deep inside of her chest.

"Well then I guess we'll just have to figure out a way to pay for it together." Tori offered as she interlocked her hand with my own and all I could do was look up at her and wonder how I was ever so lucky to get a girl like this.

"You would really do that for me?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Of course I would, I love you Jade West." Tori said as she lifted my chin up with her fingers and kissed me gently and tenderly.

"I love you too future Tori Vega." I said as I meet her lips back in the tender kiss that we had shared.

It only took two days to find someone to give us money for the play. I was so overjoyesed when we had found someone to agree to do this for us and I had even told Tori that she was the best girlfriend ever. She just chuckled and grabbed my hand as she led me to an auditorm not that far away from the school, to meet the lady that had given me the money to put up the play. 

"And this restaurant lady who you barley know is really gonna pay for this place?" I asked Tori as I began to look around the theater skeptically. It was really nice and looked like one of those theaters that you would go to in New York. At first I thought Tori had meant that she had found someone who was willing to pay for a crappy place but now that I saw how nice this place looked I was beginning to grow skeptical.

"She's paying for everything, the whole play, the whole three thousand." Tori had told me happily and seeing her this happy and excited about my place had only turned me into a giddy school girl. I don't know what it was about Tori but she just had a way to make me weak and happy without even having to do much."Huh, love me, love me not, yeah you do cmon give Tori a squeeze." Tori said as she began to hold her arms open as she wiggled her arms. Man did I love this girl and everything that she stood for. So I just hugged her as I thought about a way that I could never let go of the hug. I would have stayed in the hug forever but I knew that I had a lot of work to do.