Chapter 25 part 1

I approached Cat, Andre, and Vega and reminded them how since I was Beck's best friend how he invited me to go visit his family in Cancon and that they had nothing fun to do. However about half a week later I heard that the trip got canceled just cause his family didn't like me so I decided that I wanted to go to Yerba. Beck being Beck had decided to force me into asking Vega, my ex if I could go to Yerba with her as I kept telling him that I didn't want to ask Vega however he ignored my screams and had decided to drag me into the room. He looked at Vega and told her that he wanted to go to Yerba with her since his aunt said that we couldn't go to Cancon since she found out that I was coming and she said yes before looking me dead in the eyes and asking me if I wanted to ask her something.

I looked away before muttering in my soft small tone "Can I go to Yerba with you?"

Vega smirked her pretty, gorgeous smile "Of course you could come." Vega said beginning to stretch out her arms and wiggling her eyebrows in a very cute manner "But first you gotta give me a hug."

 I'll give you a hug Vega, I'll be more than happy to give you a hug, I thought as I gave Vega a hug so tight that it would be sure to break her back, and once she was begging mercilessly for me to stop I continued to hug her tighter.

A few hours later we were boarding the plane as Vega's hand was interlocked with mine as we looked at each other with eyes full of love, heat, and passion getting ready to aboard the plan for our first trip ever together as a couple. I leaned in to give Vega a kiss full of passion but she just gently pushed my chest and looked at with eyes full of sorrow and tears "Don't" Vega said slightly crying as if I had hurt her so badly that she would never be able to love me ever again. Then it finally hit me, how badly I had treated her the last time that we were together with the time I tried to kill her just to get that stupid part in that stupid play or last Saturday when I attempted to destroy the prom that she had tried so hard to make. I was dumbed for treating her that way but now I was smart enough to know that I couldn't live my life without her by my side, without her being the love of my life, my soulmate because if there was one thing that I knew it was that Tori Vega was my soulmate. 

The flight was long but I didn't mind it cause Vega was cuddled up close to me the whole time sleeping, and as she slept I just took a moment to appreciate this moment and the breathtaking angel that slept beside me. However, that moment was short loved as the plane had landed and everyone started to pick up their baggage and leave. I carefully looked at Vega not ready to wake her up yet I knew that I had to so I looked at her for a brief second before waking her up with a kiss on the cheek, I guess you can say that I woke her up with a true loves kiss. I wasn't much of a sucker for true love, and if you told me that love even existed I would have laughed in your face but that was before I meet my one, the angel of my dreams, my soulmate, the Harley Quinn to my Joker, my Vega. As we left the plane and headed to the limo that was gonna drive us to our hotel I just looked at Vega the whole time, I couldn't stop it was as if she was magnetic. I was the negative side and she was the positive side and we were just proof that opposites did exist. 

We soon arrived at our apartment which was a complete dump, which was perfect for my plan on how to get Vega back. I mean Vega was like a dear waiting to get hunted in the midst of the night and this country where the hunters trying to shoot her in that midst, and I will I was the guardian angel sent to protect her. I gently wrapped my arm around Vega's waist pulling her in closer for protection reasons. As we entered the horrible looking hotel a guy greeted us with a smile on his face before sniffing Vega's hand causing me to punch him hard on the face breaking his jaw as I smirked at him wickedly. 

"Next time why don't you stay the fuck away from my girl?" I asked looking victorious before Tori shot me a dirty look

 "Jade, you can't just attack someone cause they were sniffing my hand. " Tori said as if it was the simplest thing in the world and  I just shrugged smirking well that was until Cat approached me  with her Ipad on hand "Yeah, you can't attack someone just cause they're doing their custom version of hello." I then forcefully yanked Cat's Ipad out of her hand and sure enough, sniffing my girlfriend's hand was just his custom way of a friendly greeting, I felt kinda bad now but I would rather die than tell this awkward, low social light how bad I really felt.  So I just wrap my arms around Vega and ask for the room keys, and in return they give me stupid screwdrivers. So I just look at them as if they where mentally retarded cause let's be honest to get keys confused with screw drivers you actually have to be mentally retarded. However they just told me to jiggle the screw driver on the door knob.

By the end of the next day Vega was arrested.