Chapter 10

Daddy had seemed to really like my girlfriend and had told me how proud he was of me for dating a cops daughter, he assured me that that was excellent publicity for the business and provided a great depth of lew way for the business. I would have protested against this but I needed him to approve of Tori so that I could finally get my shot of a happy ending. 

I was having lunch alone with Beck one day when Tori and Beck had come over to our table carrying some burritos that they had just gotten from the lunch truck outside.

"Hey, sit." Beck told them as he pointed at an empty seat for them to sit down at.

"Thanks." Tori said as she sat next to me and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Cool." Andre said taking a seat next to Tori, he really needed to back the fuck off of my girl.

"You should back away from my girl you never know when something would come and sting you right in the ass." I told Andre as I just looked at him coldly, giving him a death glare.

"You know it's great how your so open with your bitterness." Tori told me sarcastically.

"She's just crouchy because she got stung by a bee." Beck informed them.

"See that everybody but me." Andre said out of nowhere. "Come on bees what does a guy gotta do to get stung." Andre said as he yelled up at the sky causing me to just look at him in confusion.

"Ohh, script pages." Tori said excitedly as she took Beck's script away from his hands.

"Not for you." Beck said as he took the script pages back from Tori.

"You're auditioning for a play?" Tori asked Beck seeming way to interested in his life.

"Sorta, it's a movie." Beck said as he placed his script on the table.

"That's so great what movie?" Tori asked.

"I'm taking your pickle." I randomly told Tori as I reached my hand out to grab Tori's pickle before biting into it and giving her a cute smile.

"So a movie?" Andre asked trying to continue the conversation back to where Tori wanted to talk about.

"It's called 'Miss Fire' it's about this women cop who gets fired and then goes on this crazy rampage." Beck informed the wondering do.

"Oh so cool who plays the women cop?" Tori asked.

"Mareda Murry." Beck informed them.

"Shut up." Andre said.

"You're gonna star with Mareda in a movie?" Tori asked Beck, man I really didn't get the whole point in caring enough about someone's life to ask them questions.

"Well I'll be playing waiter number one and I only have two lines, that's if I get the part." Beck explained.

"So where's the script I wanna read it." Tori said

"You don't get the whole script unless you get the part they give you a few pages to audition with." Beck went on to explain.

"Oww" Came a shout from a random girl I didn't care enough about to learn her name. "I just got stung by a bee." The girl said as she showed her bee bite to her friends.

"Ohh, her." Andre said getting up angrily before looking up at the sky. "Really?" Andre asked angrily. 

The next day Beck had randomly posted on the slap that he got the part acting as if it was something that people would actually care about.

The day after that we where in Sikowitz class when Tori was doing some fun acting exercises with Tori.

"What did you do to my pants?" Tori asked angrily.