Chapter 25 Part 2

It was late mid-day the next afternoon when I decided to get justice for my Latina girlfriend. In order to achieve this revenge, I had to wait until all of the grand counselor's men were gone before sneaking in and stabbing him with a pair of black sharp scissors right on the chest. Luckily for me, since he was blind in both eyes it was a pretty easy task and he didn't even notice that he got stabbed. As I watched the blood drain out from his body the only thing I could do was watch with a menacingly evil smirk as the blood just trickled from his body making a drip, drip, drip noise as blood began to hit the floor. Considering that this would be a perfect time to add to my 'blood blank' I decided to get out a blood sampling container from the inside my black leather jacket and hold it up to his chest, where blood continued to drip. It was a sight worth to see as I just watched him slowly start to become lifeless. Once he was dead and all the blood had finally finished dripping out I moved the blood container gently to my lips and began to take a little victory sip out of the blood. Enjoying the feeling of the metallic substance running threw my digestive system as pure bliss began to run through my viens at the pure thought of what I had just done to the grand counselor had ran through my brain. Naturally this wasn't the first person I had murdered nor was it the first sip of blood I had ever tasted but it was the most satisfying.

After experiencing the sweet bitter taste that came with getting revenge on those who wronged me, or in this case my girlfriend I had left to meet up with the rest of the gang so we could go see the perfect angel that was sent for me from up above. As we all ran to go see her, the weak pathetic girly girls who call themselves men where of course the last ones to get to the beautiful Latina. However, when we finally got up to Vega or in this cause the hideous beast (who I love very much) I was beginning to regret not being the last one there as I took in Vega's messy hair and dirt covered face as she looked more like big foot then she did like the love of my life.

"You've looked better." I told Vega honestly as I continued to take in her houridious appearance. Causing her to give me a 'fuck you' look earning a smirk from me and a rather seductive eyebrow raise as my eyes went directly to her non-existant breast.

"Where's Sikowitz?" Vega had asked not even seeming to realize that neither Beck or Robbie where their. I mean I could understand not noticing that Robbie was there, that annoying skitzofronik freak had often caused my quite madness and at times have driven me to the point of insanity. Not that it was that hard to drive my insane or that I had much sanity to begin with.

"He's with Beck and Robbie." Cat responded not answering the question but looking cute and adorable as she did so. I know that I have had a dating experience with Cat but looking back at it I veiw Cat more like a daughter now then as anything else.

"There on the phone calling mom and dad, our American ambassador, some lawyers." Trina explained as she looked between Cat and Tori. Ughhh, I knew that Trina wasn't such a bad person but she is someone that I would never aprove for Cat to go out with.

"Well why wouldn't they call my..." My future wife began to ask before she rudly got interupted by Andre stuffing his ugly, sweaty, little face with a spoonful of salt. Obviously seeming to enjoy it a little to much.

"Andre what are you eating?" The most gorgoes human asked seeming as disquisted with Andre's dieting habits as the rest of us.

"Salt." Andre responded as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Causing questions to arise from the gorgoes Vega sister that where soon after answered by the hideous Vega sister.

Once Vega began to brag about her "street creed" in prison I instantly got turned on as my dick went way up and I began to loose focus of everything else I just imagined pinning Vega to a creeky hospital bed as I took her body to become one with mine. I had recently grown a dick which  I looked into it and as uncommon as it was was still possible. I actually preferred having a dick over a virginia it made sex so much better. The only problem was that I was always horny and could never be satisfied.

Unluckily, my sex drive soon lowered as I saw the most uglist girl that had ever walked the planet begin to approuch us grunting in a voice that I honestly did not bother listening to as I tried to get my mind back into what I would do to Vega if we only could. However it soon became clear to me what I said as I began to tease her causing her to retalate in a way that I found simply hillarous causing me to try and provoke the beast more hoping to get a bigger reaction than I was already getting.

"Most you aggravate my fellow prisoners?" Vega asked clearly getting annoyed with my behavior as I told her that I couldn't help it. Everone's else's mouths where moving and saying something as my attention gathered more towards the two girls in the back that where checking out my baby.

We where on our way back to the hotel when a group of men went to capture us claiming that one of us had murdered the grand counseler, which honestly made my blood boil causing my darkness to come out as I began to fight against the men killing a few of them in the proses, however there where two many men so they where able to overcome my strength.

The prison had mistaken Robbie for a girl which was honestly a hillorous mistake that I knew that I would tease him for for the rest of his life but right now I was gonna claim Vega's body with my own. So I took Vegas wrist and dragged her to our cell room before pinning her down the the bed and kissing her passionately as my hands began to wonder down her body, exploring every perfect curve of her body. From her breast all the way to her squishible ass causing her to mean gently as her hands moved down to my huge erotic dick as she squeezed it roughly causing a soft gentle moan to escape my lips causing her to become slightly wet as out lips meet for a heated and passionate kiss as she began to unzip my jeans slowly letting the head of my dick pop out as she lowered down to suck it gently causing me to cum a little bit into her mouth.

After I got a little wet I had decided to slid my dick into my angel gently and slowly and began thrusting into her slightly rougher with each trust. As I began to thrust into her rougher her body moved up as she clung onto my thick muscular shoulders. The thrust began to get so rough that she ended up bumping her head into a poster of the former grand counselor, who seemed to have been quite conceited. Behind the poster was a vent that someone had probably used to escape at some point.

As me and Vega looked at the vent realizing that this was our way out we silently made a plan with each other one that I would call Micheal while she  tells the rest of our friends that we had found a way out.

So as Vega pulled her jeans back up, careful as to make sure no one but me saw her wet pussy that had surely become wet due to my big play toy I had reached deep inside of me to pull out my cell phone. You see while they Where searching us I had taken the opportunity to shove my phone up my private areas so if they searched me they couldn't find it.

I waited for Robbie, Cat, Trina, and Tori to come join me here as I called Michale telling him to come get us. Of course since he was in love with me, and had been for a while he couldn't say no to anything that I commanded him to do since his love for me made him weak.

Once everyone had gotten here I climbed into the vent first, of course being the bravest one and the only one that wasn't a coward I went in first. As we where consumed by darkness, the smell of death,  and something that felt like blood dripping down to my shoulders the only thing I could focus on was that where in an extremely closed off space giving me barley enough oxygen to breathe. Now something no one knew about me was not even my precious angel was that I was claustrophobic of course if anyone asked I would deny it, well since I didn't want anyone to think I was a coward or that they could simply just push me around. Which trust me no one pushed Jade West around she pushed everyone else around. So instead of letting my fear show I just made in fun of Robbie for being such a wimp and crying as we went along.

After what felt like forever we where finally out and covered in blood none a less we meet up with the rest of the group and Micheal . I guess Andre and Beck must had found some hidden passage over where they where since they where right in front of us we borded the helicopter and flew away back home, far far away from this place never to return to this heaven ever again. I would call it a hell but hell was honestly somewhere that I was looking forward to going to after I died.