Chapter 22

I had moved into the new house a little less then a week ago but had spent the majority of my time at the Vega's house still since Tori was still living there. I had plans on Tori moving into my house by the end of the year next year and Tori had agreed with them. We where both really looking forward to our future together.

Apparently Andre had told Tori about some contest where we could get a private tour from Kesha, which I thought was lame but since Tori couldn't go out on dates with me till she found the letters to spell Kesha in ice cream I decided that I would help. It was a tedious task but thanks to Trina not letting Tori go out on dates with me for a few months I figured that I would help Tori so that Trina would let me go out with her. You see Trina had agreed that if Tori had gotten her a private concert from Kesha that Tori could stop being her servant.

So far we where't having luck since the only letters that any of us could find where K and A.

"Ok, where never going to spell Kesha." I had told the group honestly since we had been looking for almost three hours now. I didn't mind though since it gave me a little time with my Tori.

"Why are their so many K's and A's?" Robbie stupidly asked.

"Cause they don't want us to meet Kesha and they figure that if they only put K's and A's in the pints that we'll keep buying their ice creams and they'll keep making money." I told Robbie truthfully since I knew no one else here was smart enough to know what was wrong. I mean let's face it Tori was the second smartest person here and even she was an idiot. "This is starting to annoy me though." I told them truthfully as I angrily slammed my ice cream cartoon against the floor.

"You know you don't have to help." Beck told me.

"Don't push me." I warned Beck since I wasn't one to be messed with.

"But only the people that help find the letters get to come." Tori told me cutely.

"Only the people that help find the letters get to come." I mimicked Tori's voice.

"I don't talk like that." Tori pouted cutely and I just kissed her gently.

Tori barley let me kiss her cause of how badly she wanted to find the letters, and who could blame her I mean being Trina's servant would be my worst nightmare.

"Ahh 'E'!" Tori said excitedly as she held an 'E' up in the air, showing off the great gift that just bestowed her. "I got an 'E'!" Tori repeated in excitement and we all cheered.

"Ok, ok. Let's put it on the thing." Andre said as he ran up to the piano and helped Tori put the E on the stand that we where using. Currently we had 'Kea'.

"Hey where you going?" Tori asked Robbie as Robbie started to head off with a huge bucket of ice cream.

"I don't think we should waist all this ice cream. So I'm going to take it to the playground around the corner and give it to some little kids." Robbie explained clearly not getting how that could come off as creepy.

"Ok, have fun." I told him in excitement as he headed out the door. I felt so excited to find out what happened to Robbie after he started randomly asking little kids if they wanted ice cream.

"Alright we find us an 'S' and an 'H' and we found us a private Kesha concert." Andre said in excitement as I got a text from my brother.

I looked down and realized that I had been so distracted that I had accidentally forgotten to pick Steven up from his friends house 30 minutes ago. I honestly was shocked Steven was making friends now though since he couldn't make any back when dad wasn't in jail, but I guess being away from a psychopath could really cause one to get out of their shell more.