FOUR

||You're stuck in my head, stuck in my mind, stuck in my body||
***

Vincent's POV:

It's been almost three years since my mom got a maid. She usually comes here in the mornings and after school and yes she cooks delicious cookies.

I once remembered when Carter and I had spent some guy time, mom was not home so we went to the party and got wasted. The next morning we were waking up by an amazing smell of cookies since then we were addicted to it.

My maid I mean our maid never shows her face and she rarely had spoken to us. She always wears her baby-pink cap and covers her face with her long hair. I can tell that she is a high-school student. But her appearance seems somewhat familiar to me.

So being the stubborn boys that we are, Carter and I decided to scare her by playing the role of the thief so that we could see her face but unlucky us, she beat the crap out of us by a frying pan. Frying Pan? How can a girl be so fearless?

Anyways so summing up she is a great cook and she has this weird habit of reminding to warm breakfast by leaving a note with different faces on it. But it makes me happy.

I mean I find that really awesome. It feels like she cares about us. Wow, I literally sound like a girl.

Once I returned from school, I called Carter but he said that he is clearing his mind meaning he is banging someone. So, I decided to get some sleep. I heard my door crack but I pretended to be asleep. I can smell the freshly baked cookies. I know she was neither my mom nor Carter because I was very familiar with this smell. The person who came to my room is my hideous maid. She has a very weird combination of perfume-rose, sandalwood, and orange. I thought girls like strawberries, vanilla, rose or something like that.

She places a plate of cookies in my bedside table and about to run again when I spoke her, frightening her

"Running away, again"

She keeps her head down, preventing her to show me her face. I have this urge to step closer and inhale her fragrance. I don't know why I am like this around her but she always attracts me.

I slowly went towards her and pinned her against the wall, inhaling her sweet but weird fragrance. She tenses a little to feel my breath against her neck.

"You still won't tell me your name, will you?" I know the answer will be no but still, I hoped that she will tell me

She shook her head No as expected.

"I will enjoy this cookies cupcake" I chuckled and grabbed the plate from her hand, sensing her tensed form.

Cupcake? Okay. Something is wrong with me.

"Well, are you planning to stand here?" I smirked. I know she is obviously pissed at me.

She slams the door muttering an asshole.

I must be insane. I mean she called me an asshole but I find it very amusing.

But why did she looks so familiar? Why her tattoo reminds me of someone? I am so sure that I saw a tattoo of a star in her left wrist. I have told Lisa to make one.

Flashback

I was waiting for mom with Carter in a park near Mr. West's house. We usually wait here, playing and running around. A girl appears towards us with a plate of cookies. Her hair was well braided and she was wearing a white floral dress.

"Are you Eleanor's son?" she asked eyeing me and Carter

We simply nodded. She hands those cookies to Carter and told that "Aunt Eleanor asked me to give those cookies"

"Are you Mr. West's daughter?" I asked her

She simply nodded and says hello to us.

After that day Lisa was close to us. She had told me that her name was Alexis or Alisa or something which I didn't catch up but we call her Lisa. We used to spend a lot of time together and she used to brag Carter to draw a star for her.

"Vince, Cart won't draw me a star. Can you please draw for me?" She begs me with her puppy eyes

"Dimple you can't just make this with a pen. Your wrist will be dirty" Carter butts in

"My name is not Dimple" She complains glaring at Carter

"We know. But you have cute dimples" I told her while drawing a star

"Lisa if you like to make a star-tattoo you can make them permanently when you are a grown-up, and then we can recognize you with that tattoo but don't make with pens," I told her sternly but as always she ignores me.

•••

My thought was interrupted by Carter

"Hey bro, Wha—

"What the hell! Why are you eating these cookies alone?" he glares at me

"You were busy" I smirked at him emphasizing the word busy.

"Hey, are you sure we didn't know who our maid is? The tattoo in her wrist, it reminds me of-

"Lisa" I replied

"We haven't seen her since 6th grade when my mom died" Carter replied sadly. Lisa was like a twin-sister for Carter because their birthday was on the same day.

"I missed her. I want to apologize to her for not coming to her house and want to explain her reason. I wonder if she remembers us. I heard that her parents died and she was adopted by her uncle." Carter says gloomily.

I miss her too. I miss how she used to laugh, I miss everything about her. I wonder what she is doing, I wonder if she has made a tattoo or not. She was my crush after all.

~~~~

Hello my lovelies,
Who loved Vincent?

*please share vote and comment*

Love
Lucida
💖💖💖