SEVEN

||Nothing is more
     Memorable than
     a Smell||

****

Vincent's POV:

When I was busy arranging my books inside the locker-

"Childhood friend?" Carter's voice boom around the hallway.

I turned around to see what happened to Carter. Why is he screaming? Then I saw that he was with his CRUSH Eva and her friend Alyssa.

I was suddenly curious about which childhood friend they were talking about. Then I noticed something about Alyssa-her laugh. Her laugh was exactly like Lisa's. Her eyes, her hair and her dimples resemble Lisa's eyes, hair, and dimples. There was something about her personality too. It attracts me a LOT.

When I first met her in Biology class in our freshman year, I was so attracted to her. She reminds me of Lisa. That must be the reason why I am curious now and studying her from head to toe.

"Hey, Vincent" A seductive voice rang towards my ear. I watched as Mindy (Sophia's Friend) tries to flirt with me while Sophia was just being Sophia.

I don't know whenever I see her she just seems too weird. She kept glancing at the corners as if someone was watching her. And not to forget sometimes flirts with me as if she is being forced by someone. But other than that she mostly avoids me.

Back to Mindy, I HATE this bitch so much. Even when I ignore her like she didn't exist, she still clings onto me. Of course, everybody thinks that I am a PLAYER and I bang this girl but to be honest I didn't. Hell, I even ignore girls. The only girl I love is Lisa.

Usually, Carter is the one to play girls around so eventually, every person thinks that I am like that too. Hilarious!

I rolled my eyes and pushed Mindy aside, then I started to walk towards our hideout- the storeroom. After a minute or so I was joined by Carter. His eyebrows frowned, his nose wrinkled and he chewed his bottom lip.

"What's up, man?" I asked him

"It's just that something is bothering me" he confessed

"And what is that?" I asked again

"Alyssa, she looks like dimple-our Lisa. Her expressions, her physical appearance, everything you know. And I noticed something in her hand- a mark maybe" he answered

"Mark? What kind of mark? Which hand? Is it on her wrist?" I questioned rapidly suddenly remembering something

"Woah, yes a mark. And I think it's a star. In her left hand and lastly yes in her wrist" Carter answered amused

"Do you remember anything?"

"Oh yeah we told Lisa to make one and unfortunately our maid has the same one- wait it can't be right? Are you also thinking about what I am thinking now"

"Yes, I think they are related. It can give us some clues about Lisa."

"If only Mama Eleanor would have told us" carter signed

"But what are we going to do now?" he asks

"I have to be close with her" I smirked

"Actually WE" Carter corrected

"Dude we are not even sure if she is our Lisa. Why are you being over-protective?"

"Because we are twins from different bloodline" He smirks while I rolled my eyes

Be ready Alyssa. Now I am going to find out about your secret.

*******

In the afternoon when our school was over Carter and I decided to buy some drinks for the party. So we went to the grocery which was near our school.

We bought cans and cans of beers, soda, juices, cola, and some vodka. Carter was holding the bags and I was paying the cashier. I saw a girl with black silky hair struggling with her bags. She didn't notice the floor was wet and I know she would slip.

Just as I have guessed she slips and was about to land on the floor, I grabbed her by arm. Her smell's very familiar. It's the smell of that maid- rose, sandalwood, and orange.

"Thank you" she mutters and she looked at me Holy Shit it was Alyssa.

"Alyssa?"Carter frowned while I studied her. She was looking cute while trying to handle her FOUR bags.

"Hey" She croaks, her eyes scanning our faces like a scanning machine

"Why are you shopping like that?" Carter asked pointing his fingers at her bags

"Um, Actually I usually shop like this, you know I love having junk food so...." she trails

Carter made his mouth like O-shaped and while I just raised my eyebrow with a blank face.

She can't even lie properly.

"Oh, um Vince she is Evangeline's friend Alyssa" Carter began.

I know her asshole. I am attracted to her like I am attracted to our maid and my Lisa. And I literally can't find any reason.

"Hey" she greets with a smile, I was so busing checking her out I only nod.

"And Alyssa we are having a party tomorrow. It's Ava's birthday. I think you know her, you know I saw her with you and Eva earlier at canteen" Carter butted my thoughts

"Of course, I will come she is like my sister after all," She said all of a sudden becoming very excited then after a minute her expression changed into shit-i-should-not-have-told

"Are you guys close? But she had never mentioned you before" Carter says suspiciously raising his eyebrows

"I- I have to go, bye" she hurries and forced a smile

"Okay......Do you need some help? Where do you live?" Carter asked

"No, it's okay. I live nearby so I can manage. See you" Then she rushed out of the store.

"I knew it, something is suspicious" Carter scowled while I just watched her retreating figure.

~~~~~

Hello my lovelies, 
Are you enjoying my story ?
Will Carter and Vincent be able to find out about their friend?
What do you think, who will find out Alyssa's secret first?

Next chapter will be back to Alyssa

Love
Lucida
❤️❤️❤️

*please vote, comment and share*

Do not forget that i love reading your comments