🖤Chpt 1🖤

My heart pounded out of my chest as I ran to her house after that phone call. I sprinted over quickly and ran with my slippers on to her praying in my head she was okay. Please... be okay. As I saw the lights of her house off my heart thumped and I broke through the front door effortlessly.

"MEINU ARE YOU OKA--"

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!" The lights flashed on making me hiss and Meinu came out laughing. I couldn't help but smile at the decorated room and her cheerful mood as she bounced around excitedly. Balloons were everywhere and she was laughing at me pointing.

"HAHAHAHAHA You should've seen it Latte! ahahahaha!" I glared at her suspiciously then she smiled at me and stopped laughing. She walked up to me and hugged me.

"Happy one year anniversary." I said and she leaned forward pecking me and taking me by surprise. I felt my face go hot and I buried myself in her hair.

"Hey~ I bought chocolate cake!" I jumped up.

"Where!? CHOCOLATE!?" She giggled and she guided me to the table. As we got there she sat down and cut us both some and we dug in.

"I got you something too..." I said still stuffing my face.

"You didn't have to..." She sighed but I knew she wanted it. I grabbed it out of my pocket and stood up placing it on her neck.

"It's a necklace of a meteor." She turned to me.

"Why?" I back hugged her as she looked at her cake probably waiting for a story.

"Because your the only one I'm willing to trade all the meteors in the sky for." It was quiet as we sat there and enjoyed the moment.

"Thank you." She said. I smiled. This night couldn't be any better. Suddenly Meinu got a phone call. I let go as she grabbed it from her phone then we saw the name and I rolled my eyes. She sighed then picked it up.

"HEY MEINU!" The person staring into the phone said. I angrily made sure the other person could see me.

"HEY LUHAN! GREAT TIMING BY THE WAY!" I watched as he chuckled then smiled.

"Happy 1 year anniversary you two. Just wanted to let you know~"

"Thanks LuHan." Meinu thanked. "How's Korea?" I watched as he nodded.

"It's amazing. I'll almost finish up my studies here." I nodded a bit curious on how he was.

"Well Dylan was just about to head home anyway and we were going to sleep cause we have school right latte?" Meinu asked. I sighed then nodded.

"Yeah I have to go now. See you later though LuHan. Next time just TEXT!" I demanded and he laughed.

"Sure Dylan. Bye!" I waved then LuHan said his final goodbyes before hanging up then Meinu stood up.

"Sorry that the moment was ruined." She apologised. I shook my head and grabbed my spare shoes here.

"I'll be off then." She walked over to me and I kissed her forehead while we hugged.

"You can always stay..." She said hesitantly. I knew what she meant but... I also knew even though she was saying it doesn't mean she's ready.

"I don't want to be beaten by the gang." I joked as she nodded.

"Get home safely." She sighed before surprising me with a kiss on the cheeks.

"Lots of surprises today huh?" I scoffed and she giggled.

"Only today." We let go of our hug and I gave her one last look memorising her every body curve before closing the door and leaving. As I walked out I immediately came face to face with a guy. The leader of the group who is now known as red.

"Good choice young man. We would have beaten you." I laughed nervously and tried to walk around.

"Bye red." I said and he nodded as I left.

SUPER SUPER FLASHFORWARD

If only I had known then... that things were amazing the way they were. No complications or interferences. I should have held onto those moments tighter. But I got greedy. Cause no matter how hard I try only now I realise why it is so hard to fix us.

Fix us (Dylan Wang) season 2 of fix meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara