🖤Chpt 11🖤

Dylan POV

I bought Shancai her lunch and a vanilla milk. Meinu and her were talking and I noticed Meinu looking at me. I sighed.

"Sorry about this. Tommorow I'll buy you lunch for our date." She nodded. Today I wanted to make it up to Shancai for yesterday.

"Shancai. Do you have anything planned after school? How about all 3 of us do something as a thank you. Right Meinu?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"Yeah." She simply said.

"Okay! How about we go... to an Internet cafe!" I nodded and smiled.

"I didn't know you liked those places! That's awesome." She shook her head.

"I've loved it since I was little. Do you play PUBG?" I nodded and accidentally touched her hand through excitement.

"We will verse each other?" Shancai nodded. I smiled and she ate her food well. I noticed how all her food was left on her cheeks and giggled.

"Here." I passed her a napkin and she smiled.

"Thanks." She wiped her mouth then I smiled again. I looked at Meinu who was looking down.

"Meinu?" She looked up at me quickly.

"Yeah?" I held her hand.

"You okay? I'm sorry alright. You're not still mad about yesterday. Shancai is nice." Her facials didn't change and she looked down again.

"Of course I'm not mad." I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you." I turned to Shancai and smiled at our victory.

AFtER SCHOOL
It was extremely cold. I waited in the shade for the girls. I saw them both sprinting towards me in the rain. I took my jumper off.

"Ah... Shancai your soaked." I passed the jumper to her and she thanked me. I looked at Meinu and smiled.

"Let's go." She nodded and I lead the way towards the bus. We hopped on and I watched as we drove past Meinus bike.

"Shancai do you like motorbikes?" I looked at her and she shook her head.

"Too fast. Should I say." I nodded.

"Meinu has one." Shancai nodded too then we arrived there quickly. The sun was out now and boiling. We walked out and asked the man for 3 computers.

"Sorry guys. 2 of them are together by the others is far in a corner." I nodded. I looked around and noticed Meinu was on her phone.

"Meinu-Ah. Did you wanna play PUBG with us?" I knew she loved PUBG too. She's extremely competitive.

"No. You guys have fun. I have stuff to do on the computer.why?" I sighed then walked up to her.

"Do you mind if you take the seat seperate to us?" Her facials changed this time.

"I thought... you wanted to sit with me." I bit my lower lip.

"Meinu don't think like that. Don't worry it's just a game. We will be one hour then we'll leave okay?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you baby" she laughed at my remark and then I turned to the guy.

"We'll take them!" Shancai and I left to our seats. We started playing duo matches and squad. I had to admit Shancai was no noob. She was good. We talked about a lot of stuff and funny jokes. It was getting hotter and we decided it was time to leave. Meinu was already outside and I ran to her.

"Meinu-Ah. You okay? How was it?" She nodded.

"I finished what I needed to do." I nodded.

"Well this is it. Get home safely Shancai. I'll take Meinu home." Shancai nodded.

"I had fun. Thanks. We will do this again some other day!" I nodded and she hopped on the bus. We hopped on the next one then we got to the motorbike.

"Meinu. Shancai told me that I shouldn't wear a helmet so your comfortable at the front." Meinu dozed off.

"Baby. You alright?" She snapped and nodded.

"Ah Sorry. My head hurts. You can keep it off then." I hoped in and thought about today. As we drove I had forgotten about the fear.

"Meinu. Did you know that Shancai is actually really good with video games. When she was young she has a brother who passed away and-"

"Dylan. Please tell me later. I can't hear you." I nodded and stayed quiet releasing my head on her back slowly drifting to sleep. As I woke up we arrived.

"Mmmm. Here already." I yawned and got off. Meinu hopped off too but didn't take her helmet off. I looked at the door and red hopped out with 1 other guy from the gang.

"Princess. You didn't answer my phone." She walked past him.

"Hey-" He said reaching out grabbing her hand. His eyes suddenly widened na she yanked her towards him.

"Red. What're you doing with my girlfriend!" I yelled in anger. He ripped the helmet off her head and revealed her pale and wet face from sweat and tears.

"Meinu your burning up!" Red yelled. My heart froze. She... was sick? Suddenly I remember from after school when she was wet with no jumper. Her computer was under an aircon yet in the sun. I remember how hot it probably was with the helmet and her spacing out.

Why... didn't I realise!?