💜Chpt 13🖤

The missing chapter

"Morning Meinu."

"Morning LuHan."

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yeah. It was okay."

"That's good. I'm going out today."

That's fine. I'll stay in here today anyway." He nodded.

"Okay have a good day then. Help yourself to the food." I nodded and he left. I started helping myself to breakfast then cleaning up. There was a knock on the door immediately.

"Did he forget something?" I unlocked the door and went back to cleaning.

DYLAN POV

I opened the door and walked in closing it.

"Did you forget something?" She said washing the dishes. My hear was relieved and pounded by the sight of her. She wore a singlet and track pants with her hair in a messy bun.

"I'm sorry." I said. She froze. She didn't move and just stood still.

"Dylan... why're you here?" I started walking forward.

"Meinu... I love you. I-"

"I don't want to hear it-"

"Let me finish!" I snapped. I needed to say it...

"I... I'm sorry. I called off the wedding. I never wanted to marry Shancai I wanted you."

"Well... it doesn't matter. I know you called off the wedding and-"

"The hotel? That was a lie. We went to a restaurant there. To break off the marriage."

"Dylan! You don't need to explain. I know you wouldn't do that... but breaking off the wedding doesn't change much."

"What do you mean-"

"Do your parents love me now? Will we stop fighting? I don't want to get married... you hate that. I want to travel and have fun and going to Korea has shown me that even more."

"Please Meinu. Don't let this relationship go... marriage doesn't stop you from getting a plane ticket-"

"You don't get it!?"

"Don't get what!? Meinu I love you. What else more do we need?"

"Fine... let's say we married. Let's say we got married and your parents don't show up. I travel and come back after 5 years and we fight. We fight and fight till we hate each other? Do you still want that?"

"I don't care if you travel. Of course I'll miss you but why are you so sure we will fight? I've made mistakes... I admit it. I was wrong. But no matter what fight we go through... it will make us stronger. Geez Meinu why won't you believe in me? In us?"

"Because I'm scared Dylan!" I froze and my heart stopped.

"I'm scared okay? My parent and brother are gone. I left the gang and now we're over! I'm scared that if I get back together.... you'll hurt me again. I can't handle it again." Her voice broke and she broke in tears sprinting out the house. My eyes became teary and they dropped. I punched the wall and I couldn't feel the pain. I dropped to the ground and closed my wyes in frustration.

"You're such a coward." I recognised the voice immediately.

"Go away." I said. I heard a thud beside me. He had sat beside me. I sighed.

"I stuffed up LuHan... I'm such a jerk."

"You are... you should go after her." I chuckled like a madman.

"Why? So we can argue some more? No. I'm done. I don't want to hurt her."

"Dylan. She loves you. Ever since the break up she's cried herself to sleep under the stars. Did you know that?"

"So..."

"So? Are you serious!? Do you even know why you broke up? Because you don't trust her. Because you don't want to fight for her anymore. Right?"

"I don't deserve her. You do. Make her happy yourself."

"And your okay with that?" I sighed.

"Trust me. If I wanted to I would. But she loves you too much..." he threw a book at my head.

"OUCH!?" He stood up.

"Read it." He said then walked out. I picked up the book.

"It's

"It's... out love story... but in her POV..." I smiled at the book reading through all the misunderstandings. Her feelings. I dropped the book and sprinted after her. I saw her walking on the side path and I picked her up and kissed her. She pushed me off.

"Dylan Stop. We're ov-" I kissed her again. This time passionately. We slowly stopped and she opened her eyes.

"Dylan... please I."

"Meinu Si.... I'm madly in love with you. From the day I laid eyes on you. And got on my knees and begged you. I loved you. I love it when you write your signature then put a heart of the I in your name. I love how you make your bed with the pillows underneath the blanket. I absolutely hate the fact that you put milk before your cereal but I love you so much... that I started doing it. I love the way you spray a cloud of perfume then run into and spin. I love it when you lie... you bite your lower lip or when your nervous you look angry. I love it when you wake up and the first thing you do is smile. Si Meinu I love everything about you!" She smiled and laughed as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Meinu... I love you so much. That I can't let go. I can't not after everything we've been through. You can't either. I know you can't."

Meinu POV

I smiled and ran to him and jumped on him hugging him. I felt so happy at that moment. He had noticed so many things about me that I didn't even know. We kissed again.

"I love you too pabo!"

We aren't finished yet guys! Just wanted inform you that this chapter was missed out on purpose. NO ONE NOTICED!! But yup. So the moral of the missing chapter is that sometime we need that little piece of information to tie everything up. Dylan need that info that she loves him. Meinu needed that info that he loved her and it was a 2 way relationship. And in stories we need the one missing chapter or missing info to tie everything together. Sometimes you won't notice it's even gone... low key y'all didn't know... and you just need that peice to fix the jigsaw puzzle you know? Anyway the stories not finished so stay tuned. I hope this isn't confusing you or anyone but yeah. I hope this teachers you a lesson. Luv y'all. Bai.