💜Chpt 4💜

MEINU POV
After class I went straight to my locker and went to the cafeteria. As I sat there waiting everyone around me glared at me. They hated me for dating Dylan. They hated me cause of the rumours they heard. They hated me because that's what they loved to do. Hate people. I grabbed my phone out trying to distract myself. As I jumped on I received a text.

LuHan
Hey Meinu. How are you and Dylan?

I smiled at the message. We became closer when I dated Dylan. And then he left for Korea and I'm happy for him but I miss hanging out with him. Sometimes he's a jerk but he was always true to himself.

Meinu
Hi LuHan! We are good. How's school there? Have a girlfriend yet?

LuHan
😂No. I love someone though. And schools good.

Meinu
Ohhhhhh! Best of luck with her.

LuHan
Thanks 😁. I have to study now.

Meinu
Okay. Talk later. Bye.

As I sent the last message I shut my phone and put it on silent and shoved it in my pocket. He should be here soon. A few minutes went by and I though I should look for him. I stood up and walked around the hallways then towards his locker. I opened his locker (our passwords are the same) and saw his school books and his phone.

"Maybe he's there." I closed it and started walking towards the locker. As I was almost there I saw Shancai walking and o gave her a quick smile. I think she smiled back but it felt like she glared at me. But she's nice. I sat in the Cafeteria waiting for him.

"Where are you Dylan?"

Fix us (Dylan Wang) season 2 of fix meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें