💜Chpt 12💜

The whole day I watch Dylan laugh with Shancai. At times he'd pay attention to me... but he barely looked at me. He was really happy and I didn't want to ruin his mood. My head hurt a bit but it was fine. After I was soaked I watched Dylan take his jumper off and I smiled realising I had an amazing boyfriend. But he gave it to Shancai. On the boss I watched Dylan and Shancai talk about stuff and I was coughing. Once we got there I got a text.

Red
Princess. Why didn't you take the two guys I sent with you!?

Meinu
Sorry... I'm with Dylan so we should be fine.

Red
Okay. I trust him. When I call you pick up okay?

Meinu
Okay.

Red
Come back soon or I'll get you.

"Meinu-Ah. Do you wanna play PUBG with us?" I smiled then shook my head. He then smiled back and explained to me about how they were gonna sit together. I felt bad because I wanted to show him a few things. But he just... guilt tripped me? I sat by myself. Damp clothes. Sun through the window and air con above me making me shiver. I sat there clicking on random videos that had popped up on trending then I waited outside. I thought we were going to only take 30 minutes but they took 1 hour. I waited outside for a while sweating a bit from the sun. Finally they came out and said there goodbyes. Dylan... looked extremely happy. My head was aching.

"Shancai! Shancai! Shancai!" That's all I heard. I scolded him for silence as we drove and when we got there I felt weak and in pain. Tears dropped down my face but it was too weak to be bother. We hopped off and I didn't take my helmet off so he would see till red came. And everything went black.

TIMESKIP

I slowly woke up and looked around. I groaned and the pained that had flown to my brain as I saw the light and i tried to sit up. I looked around. Why was I not in my room? Why was in Reds room? I saw my phone and grabbed it. 2pm? What happened...

 2pm? What happened

Ahh right. After school hang out... my heart thumped at the sudden images flashing through my head and I sighed. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I went to answer it till someone barged in. I saw Leixiao one of the original people in the gang? He saw me and shocked he gasped. I hinted for him to leave and once he did I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey! It's me."

"LuHan? Hey what's up?"

"Can't I just call to say hi?"

"Nope." I smiled and let out a small giggle before he continued.

"I... just missed your voice." I stayed silent. LuHan had confessed to me a year before but surely he was over me. But... I couldn't help but stay silent. I ended up forcing a laugh.

"Hey! I'm taken... remember?" I heard him laugh too.

"I was kidding. I just wanted to check up on you. How are things?" I shrugged. Then it was silent till he said.

"You know I can't see you. So shrugging or nodding. Isn't acceptable." My eyes widened and I looked around then cleared my throat.

"Haha yeah I'm fine. Dylan and I are fine. And you?"

"I'm great yeah...." it was quiet this time. I sighed.

"I miss you." I heard him say.

"Yeah... me to-"

"MEINU!" I looked to wards my door as it swung open. Red was there and he walked over to me as I slowly put my phone down.

"You're awake? How are you feeling?" I nodded then looked at my phone and hung up.

"I'm fine! Really I don't know why I fainted like that." Red looked at me then sighed.

"You're not invincible you know. Your brother entrusted me to take care of you and-"

"I know. I know. So I have to take care of myself. I just got caught in the rain... wheres Dylan?" Red rolled his eyes.

"You know how hard it was for me not to beat him up yesterday!?"

"Aishh. Where is he?" He sighed then looked at the door.

"Sleeping in the hallway. Insisted on staying there till you woke up." I nodded and stood up and slowly walked over to Dylan. He was sleeping in the hallway balled up to keep himself warm. His hair was a mess and he was wearing the same clothes. I smiled and put a blanket over him.

"let him sleep in. I'll start cooking food." Red grabbed my wrist.

"I made it already. Go shower and i'll heat some up for you." I hummed in response and Red felt my head one last time then left. Once I was ready and changed I walked out the door and Dylan was still there. But he wasn't sleeping. He was wide awake. Standing. In front of me.

"Dylan... Are you o-" Before I could even finish my sentence he raced towards me and squeezed me tightly. I was shocked at first then smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry." He said. With those simple two words my anger and sadness from yesterday had left. I was definitely madly in love with this idiot.

"I'm fine... really." I responded. He let go of me then kissed my forehead. Then my eyes. then my lips. The kiss deepened and our lips moved in sync. I held my breath and his tongue forced his way in. I felt a bit dizzy and after a while we slowed down and stopped. My lips burned and I started breathing again. I looked up at his eyes and he smiled. I smiled too and I hugged him again.

"I'm sorry." I giggled.

"Stop apologising. Let's just go school hmm?" He nodded. We went down stairs and the food was set up with a note.

I have to go pick some stuff up from the airport... You and Dylan go school and I'll pick you... AND ONLY YOU... up. The gang has an event on so you have to come. See you later. -RED

"I think... he hates me now." I shook my head.

"He likes you. But I don't hang out with him as much as I use to. Before I met you Red took care of me since my brother wasn't that great. He's like a brother to me so I'm gonna start going home more after school from now on. Is that okay?" Dylan nodded while stuffing his face with pancakes.

"You don't have to ask me! Of course Meinu!" He managed to say and I let out a small laugh.

"Go easy on the food man! You know how long it took to make you as skinny and muscly as you are!" He made a sad face and I smiled.

After breakfast. We arrived at school.