🖤Chpt 21💜

Meinu POV

"Thanks for everything girls .. guys..."

"Aish... I don't know why you are going back to China when you could live here!" Nix cried. I smiled and hugged him.

"I don't want to leave either. But it's my home. I should've leave just cause if one person. Right?" He sighed and nodded hugging me. Everyone joined the hug. I turned and looked at LuHan.

"You don't have to come back with me..." I said. He smiled then flicked my forehead.

"I'm going back to live. I've graduated." I sighed.

"Okay... well. Goodbye everyone." Once we said our goodbyes we jumped on the plane and left for China.

DYLAN POV

3 weeks. It's took 3 weeks for her to tell people she has broken off the wedding. I was in my room with no internet. Only a book. I stared at my background of y/n and I. I then got up and grabbed my suitcase that was packed. I smiled and left. I jumped on the plane and left for Korea.

Meinu POV
LuHan moves into my house for a little bit. He was very nice and a gentleman. So much better than him...

DYLAN POV
I arrived and I walked out and stared at the address written on the paper my manager has given me. I started driving in a rented car towards the address. It was extremely far. I soon arrived and knocked on the door and a guy answered.

"Ummm can I help you?" He said. I was confused.

"Umm.... do you know Meinu?" He sighed and grabbed my collar.

"Why do so many guys keep asking for her. NO! I don't!" I sighed and he let go of my collar.

"I'm sorry to bother y-"

"OMG....." I looked behind the angry guy as he approached me.

"Your... that rich heir right!?" He grabbed his phone and showed me a photo of Shancai and I. I grabbed his phone and scrolled up to the top and saw the article title. Lovers tie the knot before getting married!? I closed my eyes and groaned.

"Did Meinu see this?" I grumbled to myself.

"Meinu? You know Si Meinu!?" My eyes widened and I looked at the guy.

"Y-Yes! She's my girlfriend!" He looked at me confused.

"Then your the guy she's trying to get over... did you cheat on her with this girl!" He said grabbing his phone. I sighed.

"It's complicated... but I love her so much it hurts. Please let me see her. I need to fix this..." he sighed and the guy who had answered the door and step in front.

"I don't know I seeing her will magically fix things... but she's not here."

"Where is she?" I asked. The other guy spoke.

"She left to go back to China 4 days ago." I looked so confused.

"What... but I thought she lived here with LuHan?"

"Yeah. They both left 4 days ago. You can stay here for a few nights if you want."

"Ummm.... N-no Thanks. I need to see her. I'll head back to China."

"What!? Stay for one night! You must be tired. Or even a few hours." I sighed.

"But... I don't want to be too late. What if she falls for LuHan?" I looked to the sky and o heard a high pitched voice.

"Damn right you should be worried!" I looked at the door and a korean girl came out.

"Do you have any idea how many times she cried? LuHan comforted her! She's already head over heels for him!" I started to panick.

"Well then- I need to go!"

"Idiot! She doesn't want you to just see her and tell her how much you love her! You need to show it in actions. She already knows you love her. She just can't feel it. That's why she thinks you cheated on her." I nodded.

"Thank you so much miss!" I started sprinting to a taxi and they took me to an airport. I took the first flight back to China. I'm coming Meinu.

MEINU POV
"LuHan... I think your a little drunk. Stop drinking and go to sleep."

"Meinu... you are crying. Not me."

"I'm not crying. Just go to sleep." He started moving slowly towards me. I stared at him. And he pinned me down to the ground.

"Stop crying! Use me Meinu..." I stared at him confused as his words slurred.

"You know... I've never forgot about you. I've always loved you. And..." he started getting closer.

"I want you to use me to get over him..." He was about to kiss me till he became unconscious. I sighed as he lay on me. I slowly pushed him off and sat up and poured me a drink.

"Idiot.. I won't use you. That's so cruel." I drank and drank then walked out the room onto the balcony and lay down under the stars.

"I need to move on now... what should I do."

DYLAN POV
I arrived in China and called my manager.

"Hello?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Find out LuHan and Meinu location!"