Chapter 10

The following morning I made up my mind, and what makes me happy is being here in Georgia with my family and Killian. Of course I'll have to find another interior designer job here but that shouldn't be hard.

Crawling out of bed I walk into the bathroom to pee, Alexis never came home last night and I cried like a baby in my mother's arms late into the night. Sighing I turn on the shower and stand in front of the mirror, yep just as I suspected. My face looks horrible from crying!

After my shower I dry and curl my hair, afterwards I fish out something Killian had given me about a week ago. It was a necklace that said "You and me".

We were sitting outside on his back deck, it had been a great day and I had gotten to ride Copper. Killian had pulled me into his lap kissing me softly. "Ellie, I can't tell you how happy I am that you came back to me." He said with so much adoration that it made me tear up. All of a sudden he pulled out a velvet rectangular box and opened it up showing me the beautiful necklace.

Smiling brightly at the memory I clasp it around my neck as it lay perfectly highlighting collarbones.

Getting up I walk to my dresser and put on light makeup, adding a bit of my Scandalous perfume I know Killian loves so much. Pulling my beautiful crème colored off the shoulder sweater dress out along with my brown over the knee boots.

Looking at myself in the mirror I'm happy with myself, I know Killian will love the dress because he has access to my shoulders and neck which he loves. Besides him loving it, I love it myself. I look classy, and I love classy things.

Checking the time I see it's 9:30 and today is Saturday which means Killian would be sleeping in. Grinning I plan on surprising him in bed.

Pulling up to Killian's ranch I frown when I see that Toyota Corolla parked in the driveway. Getting out I make my way to the door only to find it locked. Licking my lips nervously as Killian never usually locks the door. I knock three times, a few minutes later the door opens to reveal Kandi in nothing but one of Killian's old t-shirts.

Oxygen leaves my body as shock instead fills it. What the hell!

"Oh, he's a little busy at the moment." She snickers.