What i managed to do

I am so so sorry for this tiny ass chapter and it's not about a field trip ether, but here's the thing, I don't think I'll be able to post about field trips anymore, (not that I wont be posting)

I have an idea though and if you hate Howard stark as much as I do (I don't usually hate, but by god does he push all of my buttons) stick around I guess.

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Peter was tense. He had a feeling all day that something was about to happen, not that the day has even started yet, but you get the point.

It all started in breakfast. Shuri has been complaining all week that she gets bored when she visits and Peter has to go to school so he can't hang out with her.

It wouldn't really be a problem normally, but she took a one and a half month vacation from her work and decided to hang out in the avengers tower.

So when she came down for breakfast this morning and didn't utter a single word about being bored and was looking like she was trying very hard not to smirk at him, it put Peter on edge.

A hand came down on his shoulder and Peter jumped clearing a clean foot.

"Woah, man calm down, just me." Ned says wide eyed.

"What's up with you space cadet, it's not normal for us to sneak up on you " MJ comments she doesn't look up from her sketch pad, but it's a near thing, which means she's actually worried.

"it's nothing, I'm fine." Peter tries to reassure.

That makes her look up, both her and Ned arching an eyebrow.

"Dude, it's usually not fine at all when you say those together. "

"Really guys, it's cool, I think Shuri's about to pull a prank though." he waved his hand.

MJ perked up, "oh?"

Peter gave her a flat look.
"It's ok, MJ you can say you have a crush on her."

Only after he said it did he realise that he maybe should not have pocked the bear.

"Would you like to continue breathing Peter?" she asks calmly

"Yes ma'am "

"Then stop talking."

"Yes ma'am. " Peter sighed. he may face supervillains on a regular basis, but MJ is definitely up there as the scariest peoples he has met. (and he saw a lot of scary people)

They went inside beginning, what they thought to be another day of long grueling high school.

"Hey Peter, did you hear anything about the new student? " Ned asked.

"New student? " Peter frowned.

"Oh right, you didn't come in yesterday. Mr. Warren said that we're getting a new student, something about the student being really special."

"Special? "

"Probably the school smoozing up to some capitalist asshole or something. I heard they're only staying for a month." MJ said nonchalantly.

"Or, it could be someone nice?" Ned protested.

Peter didn't know if it would be, but didn't voice his thoughts.

The first class he had with MJ. they parted ways with Ned and sat down.

Another person he shared his first class with was Flash.

"Hey Penis, don't want to claim that you know the new student too?"

Peter didn't usually rise to Flash's baits, but he was being a bit too..... Flash.