The one where clothes maketh the man pt.2

Last chapter was shitty but so many people wanted a part two.

(I'd like to point out that Peter and Wade have a one year age difference in all the chapters in this book)

I was supposed to post on Christmas, I didn't think I'd even get anything ready by Christmas then this happened.

Merry early Christmas everyone (don't expect anything else until after Christmas)

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

The bell rang and Peter hurried out of the door. He did not want to be the target of insistent questions from his classmates, It appears that he wasn't fast enough however,

"So how did you manage that Penis?" Peter sighed, It's not that he couldn't totally break out of Flash's grip on his shoulder, but it just raises more questions.

"Manage what Flash?" he asked flatly. The limit to the amount of time he could deal with douches in one day exceeded after that terrible phone call.

"How did you manage to make your holograms interact?" Flash spit out.

"I literally had nothing to do with the holograms. I wasn't even touching the phone!" Peter exclaimed.

"Bet you programmed it before, to impress everyone bet your loser friend helped you"

Peter sighed, "Yes flash, absolutely, I programmed holograms to interact with people and my first demo would be to make my fathers and aunt sassing at my teacher, great deduction skills there." he said sarcastically.

There was a hint of rage in Flash's eyes,
"What? Suddenly grew some balls Parker? Since when do you talk back to me?"

"Back off Flash." he was about to shake the bully off when flash punched him in the stomach.

Peter blinked, was he supposed to be hurt?

"......Uh-huh,...... you might wanna work on your right hook there It's sloppy." Peter takes advantage of Flash's shock and speed walked away.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪Π

"DUDE what happened with Mr. Stewart? " Ned asks as soon as he reaches the boy near their lockers.

"How do you know about that?" Peter raised an eyebrow. He didn't think the news would reach Ned so quickly but Ned has always had a way with information, whether it be computer codes or gossip.

"I have my ways, but really though what happened with Mr. Steward? "

"He indirectly asked me if I was getting money for buying new things by selling drugs." Peter sighed. Ned gaped at him

"And then I told him that my aunts insisted on the clothes and dad got me the phone. He apparently didn't believe I got adopted. " Peter paused as he took the book out of his locker and glanced at Ned, his best friend was paying Rapt attention to what he was saying.

So much so that he didn't notice MJ opening the locker next to his. If one didn't know MJ well they would say the girl was not listening but Peter knew she was paying attention too.

"He took my phone to call my dads to talk to them. He called Pops and when he went to the lab with Aunt 'tasha they all laughed. "

"Well it is a laughable claim seeing as you are-"

Peter was really thankful for MJ's intervention and putting her hand over Ned's mouth. He was probably about to talk about spiderman again.

"This is what I meant by you two not being subtle. Everyone is listening to you two right now. Do you want to announce something to the world Ned? " MJ pointed out. Bless her terrifying attitude.