Time travel shenanigans.

Readers: holy shit is that her? Get that bitch, she said she'd update.

Me: wait wait wait, please, i have an excuse

Readers : what excuse?

Me: exams sucks ass, also i present to you, a new chapter!!!!!!!!

Readers:.............

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

It all started with a bright disorienting light that suddenly covered the Avengers Tower

Tony and Peter disappeared from where they were running checks on the Ironman suit. Tony with the suit and all.

Steve, Bucky and Sam disappeared from the Gym leaving a two swinging punching bags and a running treadmill. 

Clint, Natasha, Wanda, Vision and Rhody all were gone in the light leaving no traces.

*************★

It was a normal day in S.H.I.E.L.D  headquarters. Director Carter was signing some paper works, Howard Stark made another failed attempt at finding Captain America. 

She sighs and rubs her forehead,  why could the man not move on? what on earth could posses him to keep searching for a man who's supposes to be dead but neglect his very alive family?

The end to her very normal day comes at around ten am. When she's informed 8 people, one red person (whatever that meant)  and one humanoid robot just appeared in front the headquarters. 

she usually didn't just go and investigate every single little thing, but something about the whole fiasco strikes her as odd, (other than the whole appearing in a giant glow of light thing.) That and there's only so many papers she could read about how Howard is just this closer to finding Steve.

She moves to the questioning room where they're being held. logically she knew it was a terrible idea to keep them all together, and she doesn't usually do the illogical thing, but some how she thinks it would be best. (Which is the author's way of saying she really didn't want to write them in separate rooms and also is feeling very very lazy)

When she entered most were facing their back to her. The robot, who was facing her, looked up to see her and let out a soft,
"holy shit"

Peggy frowned she didn't know robots could be this advanced, or swear for that matter, but then the rest of them looked towards her and her eyebrows shot up.

Both the women of the group had red hair one had green eyes and the other blue eyes. Both looked dangerous but not poised to attack.

A man with sandy blond hair and blue eyes was fidgeting next to a man with darker skin black hair and brown eyes who looked much calmer. However, the first man was not even close as fidgety as the young boy with brown hair and brown doe eyes.

There was another man who had his legs in some sort of braces. He looked more well..... mature. He sat next to a man who's face was... red and he had some sort of stone on his forehead.

But none of that trumped the last two men. Two men that she thought to be dead. Sgt. Barnes and Steve Rogers looked at her wide eyed mirroring her shock. 

"Peggy?"

"Steve?"

The young boy whispered to the Blue eyed blond man,

"See uncle Clint, I told you it was time travel"

Steve got up and gave her a hug, Barnes stayed behind.

"I thought you were dead, both of you " Peggy  says looking at Steve and Barnes.  She chose to ignore the metal arm and whatever That  constitutes.