The one where Clothes maketh the man

LMAO this one sucks, I could not for the life of me increase the length at all but hey at least It's early!!!

I might not be able to post on Christmas but I've got ideas so there's gonna be some things

®®®®®®®®®®‌®®‌®‌‌‌‌‌‌®®®®®®®®®

It was all aunt Natasha and aunt Pepper's fault. Really, Peter has had his fair share of messing things up in his life and he is considered one of the troublemakers in the family (never mind that every single person in his family is a troublemaker in one way or another)

But Peter reserves the right to claim that everything that went wrong this time  is entirely his aunts fault.

See they've been pestering him about his choice in clothing a few months since he moved in. After his dad adopted him, aunt Pepper has been adamant about him looking the part of billionaire's son and prodigy and heir and a bunch of other things. He's been avoiding going shopping for a while (he likes those pun shirts OK?)

His excuse of already having enough clothes ran out when he came in with a hole in his "what do you call an acid with an attitude?  A-mean-oh acid" shirt. And well and truly ran out of shirts to wear. He knew he was screwed the moment aunt Natasha and aunt Pepper saw his shirt and shared a grin.

After the shopping spree they took him on to buy him an entire wardrobe he can positively say that his aunts have a thing for buying him things. Which is not surprising given that everyone apparently  wanted to buy him things.

(He asked Ned once, MJ answered for the other boy, "It's because you have the same energy as a puppy golden Labrador  and everyone loves puppies." he never brought it up close to MJ again)

When he went to school the next day he realised that he underestimated exactly how worn and old his old clothes were..... That and how different they were from designer clothes.

As soon as he went inside the School he started to hear murmurs that ranged

from "Woah those look expensive"

to "Holy shit he's hot. "

Peter ignored them. He didn't think even his teachers would notice but apparently they did and didn't choose to comment....... Until......

OK listen, Peter was pretty sure the guy he was caught talking to in front of the school wasn't a drug dealer. He's just one of Wade's friends and granted all of his boyfriend's friends are shady looking but that does not mean they're all criminals. And Wade usually makes friends with the less evil people.

"Mr. Parker did you hear me?" his teacher nudged him.

"Uh, yeah- yeah Mr. Stewart ,  I'm not sure what you mean though?" which is a lie. He knows exactly  what the other man  means he just refuses to acknowledge the fact that his teacher would insinuate

"Are you involved in buying or selling any illegal substances Mr. Parker? "

HE IS NOT SELLING DRUGS!!!!! Jesus Christ,  he's  spiderman for heavens sake why would.....  Oh, the clothes!

"Mr. Stewart is this about the clothes?  I just got new ones because my old ones got ripped " also why did this have to happen in the middle of class with all the other student watching? 

"They got ripped cause of a fight you had with druggies Parker? " Flash mocked. Peter wondered if he had something to do with this.

"It is not just about the clothes,  you have purchased a new phone of the latest model haven't you?"

Well purchased is probably  the wrong word when the man who owns the company is his his father and gave him a new phone  because his last one was a 'blasphemy in the house of technological marvels  '