The one where flash has his last redemption in this book

Ok, first let me Just start by saying that exam is kicking my ass so hard I'm still seeing stars. And I'm only halfway through.  The next part is going to be oral exams so that'll be fun😒

Second, the back story to this is Tony met Peter earlier. So Peter was fourteen when they met, fifteen when Steve and Tony got together and adopted him. And sixteen when they got married. This is set like.... Half a year? After the Wedding.  May's dead. Sorry.

And yall remember that not all crushes work out. Petey boy is gorgeous and people are crushing on him left and right. Not all of them are going to work out. He has a boyfriend.

And finally, Let's play, how many fandoms can author fit in one chapter

With that out of the way lets begin!💟💞

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

Peter wasn't really that surprised when the school announced that their annual parents day and science fair was being merged this year. It had happened before, nothing new. What he was surprised about however, was when he heard the announcement that it was being hosted by Stark industries

Stark industries

Stark. Industries.

That one multibillion dollar company that he was being trained to be the CEO of. His eye twitched when he thought how he didn't know this crap was happening. 

(He knows exactly how though. The moment the family heard about Flash, they decided they needed to have a Talk.

He'd go to his boyfriend for comfort,  but Wade would just kill Flash and call it a day.)

So while his classmates cheered and talked excitedly,  Peter folded his hand on his desk, puts his  face on his hands, and groaned.

And to think that he was actually excited for the science fair this year.

Ned pats his back from beside him, but he can tell he was trying to stifle his laughter.  MJ shows him no such courtesy. The girl snickers freely behind him.

++++++++++++++++++++++‡

He may or may not put his bag down a little noisily  on the  table to make sure he has his father's  attention.

Tony glances up from the soldering iron in his hand then turns it off seeing Peter. 

"Heeeey underoos! How was class?" he asks with a jovial tone that challenges Thor's.

"Oh, great you know, Had fun in physics, got to work on some stuff in chem lab, tasted complete and utter bitter taste of  betrayal when I  was in English. " he says faux casually. 

Tony cringes, "I'm guessing you weren't reading Shakespeare?"

Peter crosses his arms, "take a wild guess."

"Macbeth?"

"Take another guess"

"Ok, to be absolutely fair, Pepper was considering your school simply based on merits I just bumped it up."

Peter raised an eyebrow incredulously. 

"All she heard from me was the kid who bullies you could be there and she agreed." Tony shrugs.

"You told aunt Pepper about Flash?!" Peter yelps. He thought she was the only family member who didn't know.

"Of course not! I told Steve, he told Natasha and she told Pepper." Tony says defensively.

Peter rubs his face and Tony approaches him.

"Hey, bambino, it's ok. At least you can brag about your Fathers being Avengers  now ?" Tony says playfully, giving Peter a side hug. Peter returns it because no matter how mad he is he really cant stay mad at his family.