•One•

Kenzie's P.O.V

Waking up knowing it's the last few months of school is delightful. We are now in January. We have just gotten back from Winter Break or some of you may call it Christmas Break.

I don't care. 2 weeks off from school. Bless!

I have an amazing boyfriend, an amazing group of friends, and an amazing family.

My boyfriend of 4 years is Johnny Orlando. Yeah we started dating young. I was 14 he was 15. We both love each other. I wouldn't change a thing.

My parents never liked that I started dating at a really young age as they like to call 14.

I was almost 15. Anyways...

My best friends include Lauren Orlando who is Johnny's sister and Brynn Rumfallo.

I've known Brynn since I started middle school.

Back to my morning.

I got up and ran toward the bathroom. I know crazy! I'm a morning person.

Anyways I brush my teeth, take a shower, wash my hair, blow dry my hair, I add Morraccan Oil on my hair, I wash my face with a cleanser, added some natural makeup, and I dress in some skinny black Jean's, and a normal yellowish kinda shirt and my Van's.

I go back into my room grab my bag and phone and looked myself in the mirror. I see the jewelry Johnny got me for my birthday and put the ring on.

I run downstairs and eat some Frosted Flakes cereal for breakfast. I then get 2 water bottles from the refrigerator, because I drink alot during  the day.

I grab my car keys and head out the door.

I drive to school and meet up with my friends in front of a tree that has a bench to sit on.

"Kenz!"

I hear Johnny's voice, and turn around, and ran to him. I jumped and had my legs around him and my arms around his neck.

He kissed my forehead and whispered,

"I miss you love."

"I miss you more John." I grabbed his face and placed a kiss on his lips.

He placed my feet on the ground and grabbed my hands to hold, and we walked into school.

"Hey, let me see your schedule." I tell John.

He gives it to me and I smile.

"We have 4 classes together."

He smiles and kisses my forehead. 

"I love you. Now, let's have the best senior year."

Here's chapter 1 of War Zone. Now, guys remember this book's updates will be very slow. As some of you know I'm publishing my 1st teen fiction book coming out this week. So, I'm very busy with that and my other jenzie books. I love you all and hope you enjoy this story. I know this chapter wasn't interesting but how it plays out hopefully will be.

Xoxo- Zoey❤