•Four•

Johnny's P.O.V

2 Months Later... 

Spring break is next week. I've been working on my college applications for the past two months. I've applied to so many different universities like; The University of Maryland, Bellevue University, Hawai'i Pacific University, and more.

Kenzie and I have been a bit distant for the past week or so and I hate it. Since Spring break is next week I'm taking her away for that week. It's a Pre-Honeymoon, even though we aren't even engaged, I just want it to be us two only. 

I'm walking to school when I see Kenzie running toward the bathroom. Me, being the protective and loving boyfriend I run after her. I see that the bathroom is empty and there's no one in there but Kenzie and I walk in.

"Kenz," I call out her name.

I hear her sobbing. The kind of sobbing when you try to stop it but you can't it's too powerful to let in.

"Baby," I find the stall she's in and she's just in the floor sobbing, trying to cover it up.

"Oh, my gosh. Beautiful, what happened?" I was genuinely terrified. I crawled up next to her and cradled her. I make sure my love for her runs off to her.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, not like you'd care."

"What the- what do you mean?"

"You're cheating on me!" She screams out.

"Uh," I chuckled nervously.

"What are you talking about? Why the hell would I ever cheat on you?" I questioned; half yelling, half speaking.

"John you haven't even tried talking to me for the past week or so. What do you want me to expect? That oh you were busy? I know you. You would've at least texted me saying I'm busy I'll talk to you when I have time." She cried out more.

"Yeah, you're right, I would've let you know. But, I know myself. I know that I suck at keeping secrets or surprises. So, I stayed away from you so I wouldn't spill the surprise."

She scoffs, "Oh yeah? What kind of surprise?" She asks, 

"Well, it would've been more romantic. Not on the bathroom floor of the girls room at school, I would've taken you for a nice dinner date and told you the news. I would've had flowers and chocolate. I would've then held your hands, like this," I held her hands looking deep into her eyes. 

"I then would've said 'Beautiful, wanna come with me to Hawaii?'"

She looked at me like I was crazy, then realization hit her and she screamed so loud. She toppled over on top of me. 

"No way! We're going to Hawaii?" She asked not believing me. 

"Yes, baby girl. It's going to be you and me alone for a whole week," I whispered seductively in her ear. 

She shivered, "Wait, do my parents know?!"

"Yeah, they've known for a while." 

"Elaborate on a while," 

"6 months," 

"6 months?!" I winced. 

"Mhm," I nodded. 

"Sorry, I lashed out on you earlier, I just love you a lot and I missed you a whole lot. Like damn." 

"It's okay, I deserved it. I love you, Beautiful," I whispered and closed the distance between us,  and kissed her lips. 

"Let's get to class," I tell her, getting up and offering my hand. 

She takes it, fluffs her skirt and looks at me weirdly, "Umm, babe, class started 10 minutes ago," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, loves!!!! Chapter 4 is up! Chapter 5 will be up next week, hopefully. Guys, I start high school August 12th it's crazy!! Enjoy! Love you all, Zoey! xoxo