•Ten•

Johnny's P.O.V 

Kenzie and I returned from Hawaii around a month ago, meaning school's closer to being over. I have been accepted into Military school, I've yet to tell Mackenzie as I don't want this to upset her more. 

I spotted her as I was walking toward my 5th period class. When I called out her name she turned around and smiled as she walked over to me, quickly. 

"Hello, beautiful," I kissed her. 

"Hello, husband," She winked at me as she laughed. 

"You like causing trouble," I held her hands as we walked toward our classes. 

"Mmm, sometimes," She laughed even louder as she swung our intertwined hands. I shook my head and told her to meet me outside of her class when class ends, as my class was across the hall from her class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, I personally think that we should start telling our friends," Kenzie suggested. 

"I don't know, I kinda wanted it to be between us and our families for now," I told her as we walked inside her house. 

"EXCUSE YOU!! Why wasn't I informed?" Lauren barges in my room unexpectedly. 

I sighed, "Bro, we were going to tell you," Kenzie came over and lied next to me. I cuddled her. 

"WHEN!? You know I've constantly supported you both, why couldn't I have been one of the first ones to know? That kind of hurts," Lauren looked down. She got me at that, I got up and wrapped my arms around her. 

"I'm so sorry, Laur," I kissed her forehead and sighed. I should've told her first. 

Kenzie got up and wrapped her arms around Lauren as well. 

"You're forever going to be my bestfriend, that's why we were going to take you out the way you made Johnny and I go out on our first date and we were then going to spill the news. But, you are right we should've planned it for you to know about it first. I love you, Lolo," She kissed Lauren's cheek. 

Lauren smiled, "I'm sorry for overreacting, I should've been patient," 

I shook my head, "Don't worry about it, just please don't tell anyone else about it. Like no friends." 

She nodded, "Yeah, that's fine. I can do that." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how was everyone's day?" Mackenzie's mom, Melissa, asked us all as we sat around the dining table. 

The usual responses were heard, 'Good' and 'Fine,' 

"So, when are we planning?" 

Kenzie shook her head. "Not yet. We want to graduate first and then go from there." I nodded, agreeing with her. 

My parents nodded, agreeing with the idea. We continued on with dinner peacefully. After dinner, some of us cleaned up while others went to the living room and put on a movie. 

After a couple of hours of movies, snacks, and homework, I went upstairs as Kenzie finished up her shower, to kiss her goodbye. 

She was in front of her mirror, her arms around herself. She looked at the mirror as it reflected back to me. 

"Are you heading out?" She asked me as I walked toward her. 

"I am," I nodded. "I just wanted to say goodnight before I left," 

She smiled. "It truly is beautiful, John," 

"I'm glad you think so," 

"It looks absolutely stunning on you,"  I continued on. 

I went behind her, my arms wrapped around her waist, as I kissed the side of her head. 

"My future, all in my hands," She giggled as she brought up the ring under the light having it shimmer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello hello!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, lovesss!!! How are you guys?! Stay safe and healthy, loves!! So..... he proposed!!! 

Xoxo, Zoey!! <3