•Two•

Kenzie's P.O.V

2 weeks into the last semester of senior year, and I'm already stressed.

The constant tests, pop quizzes, piles of homework, and just all of it, is so very stressful.

The best part about it, is knowing Johnny is always with me and making me happy.

I was laying in bed, studying for an upcoming Chemistry Exam, when Johnmy jumped on my bed frightening me for a second.

"Johnny!" I gasped, as I clutched my chest.

He laid on top of me, and played with my hair as he kissed me all over my face.

"I." Kiss to my left cheek.

"Miss." Kiss to my right cheek.

"You." Kiss to my nose.

"So." Kiss to my forehead.

"Damn." Kiss to my right side of my neck.

"Much." Kiss to my left side of my neck.

"Today." Kiss to my lips.

I giggled, and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back fiercely.

I moaned quietly as he sucked on my neck, making me for get about everything.

"John.." I moaned trying to keep my voice down.

"Mhmmm... so damn beautiful."

He kept his arms around my waist as he pulled me toward him and sat me up right.

"Okay, you can study." He says, as he moves all my hair to my left side and kisses my neck.

"Johnnyyyyy I can't study like this." I whined. I love being with him, but he was, is, a great distraction.

"So, Johnny do you have any plans after graduating?" My mom, Melissa, asks Johnny as we all sat around the dining table.

"Uhh I'm not sure yet, I mean I have a couple of options but I'm just trying to see which one fits me best." He said as he looked at me, nervously?

Johnny and I laid in my bed for a while, he was playing with my hair making me giggle every once and a while.

"John?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you look nervous when you were talking about what you wanted to do after college?" I asked him as I looked up to meet his eyes.

He sighed, "I don't know exactly what I want do yet... and the one I want the most, is something I don't want you upset about."

"Johnny... this is your future we're talking about. Whatever you choose I'll support you."

"Kenzie. This is something huge. This is something you might not want to support because of the outcome."

"Johnny nothing will keep me away from you. Now, tell me what is it?"

He looked away and whispered,

"Military."

Hey babesssss!!! How was chapter 2?And Johnny finally told Kenzie what he wants to study...  oops. And how do you like their relationship? What do you think will be her reaction? Comment down below! Hope you liked this chapter! -Zoey❤