•Seven•

Johnny's P.O.V

The room was truly beautiful. We had the view to see all the beaches. Well, most of them.

One week, with my girl in Hawaii, in a hotel that has exquisite views. Damn, this truly is a blessing.

"So," She wrapped her arms around my neck smiling. 

"Do we have anything planned for us to do? Cause, no lie, this is going to be so fun." She gave me a couple of quick pecks. 

"We do, I've planned everything from today to our last day here, you excited?" I asked as I gently laid her down on the bed falling on top of her to get a better look of her face in the sunlight. 

"Mhmm, very." She said quietly caressing my back softly and slowly. 

An hour later, after our delightful welcome in our hotel room, I finally got up and went to take a quick shower. 

I went and shook Kenzie trying to get her to wake up. 

"Hello, beautiful. Come on, time to get up. We got a whole island to visit." I laughed seeing her mumble how she didn't want to move from the comfortable bed. 

"Well, we got things planned already so we must go, my love," I tickled her getting her to jump out of bed laughing. 

"You don't play fair," She pouted as she walked to the bathroom gathering some clothes from her suitcase. 

I gently slapped her butt and winked, "Oh, baby. But I do." 

2 hours later...

"Today has been so beautiful, John," Kenzie spoke as we look at the view out the restaurant we currently were at. 

"Yeah? I'm glad you liked it, my love." I took her hand in mine and kissed them both.

"You know, this is amazing. Tomorrow we're going on a helicopter tour of Hawaii, today we walked around and got to see more of the island. You've done so much for me, John. And I truly appreciate it. I love you, baby. So so much." She smiled caressing our intertwined hands as she looked at the waves hitting each other.

When we finished our dinner, and dessert that we ordered shortly after, we walked back to our hotel room. It was a nice, relaxing, beautiful walk back as we walked on the sand hand in hand.

"Hey, Kenz." I turned to look at her.

"Yeah?" She turned to me.

Gosh, this is going to kill me.

"Umm, remember when I announced I was going to try out Military?" I slowly asked.

She nodded slowly. And if I'm right, I think realization hit her.

"Yeah, umm I decided that I am going to do it. I'm going to do this because this has been something I've been wanting to do for a while now. And I'm sorry I had to say this now, but I just needed to get it out." I gulped seeing her face.

She was mad.

"You know what, John? Do whatever you damn well please. If you want to go into Military go ahead. Fine. I don't want to be the reason you don't, don't follow me." She expressed as she left.

I'm so screwed.

Hi, loves! Enjoy the new chapter. Due to the coronavirus I'll be home doing school online until April 15th for now. So hopefully we could squeeze in another chapter before school starts again. I love you all so much. Like and comment!

Xoxo, Zoey!❤