10. Swing

(Edit: if you read this the first time around...
No you didnt. I didnt fully process how evil that was, so I put hours into editing all of it out. You're welcome, and I scinserly [tho in a 'lol whoops' kinda way] apologize.
If you never read it before? Congrats, and dont ask, lol)

...

     The blonde walked to Steven's house and didn't even have to knock on the door before Amethyst came to open it. "Hey Peri-ooh sweet, you got doughnuts?" The two went inside the house, and Peridot set her bag of treats on the counter. "C-can I have one?"

     "Sure. There's enough for everyone of the Crystal Gems to have three."

     "Woah, why didn't you buys us stuff at the meeting?" Amethyst said, already stuffing a doughnut into her face. Steven came from his 'room' to have one.

     "Thanks Peri."

     Peridot nodded and continued her conversation with Amethyst. "I didn't think of it. But hey, Pearl's on a diet and Garnet doesn't usually eat before her morning routines, so you, me, and Steven can eat all this ourselves." Amethyst 'oohed'. "How 'bout it?"

     "Hell yeah!" Shouted Amethyst. She paused. "But, wait-did Lapis get some? Won't she want a bite?"

     "Oh her? Psh, she ain't even in town, and she didn't want shit."

     "Wow." Steven said, munching a doughnut and playing his video game.

     "Really? She just let you come into town?" Amethyst swallowed her bite and leaned on the kitchen counter. Peridot grumbled.

     "I ain't no dog and Lapis has never had control over me. Nobody has."

     "Eh."

     "What do you mean 'eh'?" Peridot exclaimed. "You think I'm a dog?"

     "Pshh, nah." Amethyst reached for another doughnut, swirling it as she spoke. "IIII just don't think you've got a lotta.. Uhm, what's it called? Traction?"

     "The hell does that mean?"

     "I dunno, like...? If I shoved you Garnet, she prolly wouldn't move. Pearl might stumble, but if i shoved you-"

     "-So I'm a pushover?"

     "No! You're just more brain than brawn, P."

     Peridot scoffed, muttering, "Great. I'm a cloddy weakling."

     "C'mon, i didnt mean it like that!" Amethyst swallowed a whole doughnut, wiping her hands on her shirt. She watched as Peridot sulked, rolling her eyes at Amethyst's objections. Amethyst groaned. "If you're really in the trash 'bout it, I can prolly helo you."

     "You could?"

     "Yeah! Come on!"

...

     "So," Amethyst said, stomping into the sand, "ready?"

     "For what?"

     "You wanna be tough, right? Really show Lapis you're not a dog, eh?"

     "Of course."