5.

Ariadne pov

I'm sitting in class trying my best to ignore Jordon and to listen ms.brandshaw talking about the paperwork we will be needed to fill out for our project.

you know you can't ignore me right we are a couple now and we are going to take a care of a child together. come on now are you embarrass about what happen in the hallway." he said while pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear

when he touched me I felt a butterflies erupted in my stomach "why am i feeling this, I don't like him i can't" i thought to myself

"hey is anyone there." he said while waving his hand in my face bring me back to reality

"huh or yeah I'm not embarrassed for what happened in the hallway, I know what I did." I said as I placed my hand on his lap very close to his friend. as I did this I held a smirk on my face.

he started smirking to and placed his hand on the inside of my thigh and started to rub circles as he started to move upwards. as he kept doing that I was getting turned on and I knew if he continued I was going to let out a morn in the middle of class so I pushed his hand away and went back to work. even though I was craving his touch now.

"can we work on this paperwork so we can turn it in," I said

"yeah sure," he said while chucking

"so I want to take care of a newborn to a couple of months how about you," I asked him

"same but I want to see if we could foster twins," he said

"awe yeah I'll put that down," I said

we continue to work together and got our paperwork down and realize that we both wanted the same thing. we want newborn twins or a couple of months and we would take older kids to. and we didn't care about gender.

"so we're down an that was easy," I said

"yeah it was ill go and hand this in and see what we do now," he said as he got up and walked to ms.brandshaw desk and the mason and Luca were right behind him.

"so I see you guys were able to work with each other and not have any problems," Katie said,

"Yeah, it wasn't bad." I said with a smile on my face

"oh look your smiling what happened with you guys." Thaila said,

"um nothing at all you know just a little teasing each other," I said,

"Oh, what kind of teasing." Thaila asked

and once I was about to speak the boys came back

"you guys aren't going to believe this but since we are the first ones done with the paperwork we get to pick ur houses first and we get to leave right now to do that." Mason said

"great, we all can be neighbors then, let's go." Katie said,

"we have to wait until ms.bradshaw can find someone to cover the class first thought." Jordan said

Once he said that mr.trent came in she ms.bradshaw single for us to follow her. we all gathered up our belongs and headed out the door and we went down the street from the school where the had a complex of houses.

"Okay, students listen since you guys finish everything first and it was all correct and is being filed right now you guys will get to choose your house first. so the houses here are made for our school and for this project, each house is fully furnished but some of the houses have some luxuries in them. like a pool or a garage or personal office and gym. and out of all the house, there are only three that have all of these features. so since you three finish first I'm going to offer it to you guys. oh and one more thing all of the house are next door from each other and there are only two bedrooms. so here are your keys and go and get settled in I have to go make a call ill be right outside." ms.bradshaw said as we all just stood there in shock by the information we just heard.

we all went our separate ways and went to look at the house we were going to be living in for the year while raising a child. it was starting to get a little insane for me to think about having to take care of another life with someone I'm not even in a relationship with.

"hey look they gave us the basic items for the kids," Jordan said while looking into a room I walked up and looked inside and saw that the room was painted a neutral color which was perfect and they had a changing table and a crib and a twin bed in the corner in case we got a child who was older.

"that's great I'm kinda nervous now for this project I kinda thought she was kidding when she was explaining this whole project I thought it was all going to be some make believe the thing, that we had to do paperwork for. but it's not they are really putting a child into our custody for us to rais and decided was best for it. oh my god, are they crazy what kind of school does this." I ranted while pacing back and forth staring to have a nervous break down from what's about to happen.

"Hey, Ari hey look at me." Jordan said while grabbing my face and looking deeply into my eyes " we are going to be able to do this yes its crazy what they are having us do but we are adult we are both eighteen and we are going to graduate this year. and we are going to be fine in raising this child okay." he said while caressing my cheek

"we can do this," I said in a shaky whisper voice

"yes, we can do this," he said as he started to lean forward that I could feel his breath on my lips.