21.

jordan pov

as we left to go to Ariadne's mom house the guys started blowing up my phone with text telling to me what they plan on doing since I'm not going to the match tonight.

"since your not showing up tonight, I'm going to fight in your place ." Luca texted

" he's going up to against Alex" Mason texted

"dude don't do it your you never fought him before only I have and I beat him every time you can't even beat me when we practice." I texted quickly

" well your not here and we need to keep our reputation so I'm going up against him." Luca texted back

" when do you go on I'm coming"I texted

in two more matches dude I can do this come down and watch," Luca texted

"I'll do the fight you know Alex is looking for me trying to beat me and your arm nerve fully healed so don't even try to fight," I said

once I saw that we just arrived at Ari's mom house and the kids were sleeping I knew I needed to leave but I can't yet. I get out and grab cole and Owen and started heading to the door while Ari got the Skylar and Taylor out of the car and followed behind me. she was about to open the door until her mom opens the door and said " my baby is here with her new babies" and she shushed her mom which took them both surprised by. after that interaction I was paying attention any longer I was just trying to figure out a way to get of her and go to the match before Luca does something stupid.

as we sat in the kitchen I can hear Ariadne and her mom talking and the food smelled amazing " "it smells really good, I'm sorry I've been distracted," I said and with my phone started ringing and i see Mason contact pop up , i excused myself and went to the living room.

" DUDE, where are Luca, is about to go in the ring," Mason said

" I'm about to come," I said just as the bell rang telling the crowd that the fight has begun and this time a fight has no rules, you fight for the money and you try to stay alive those are the rules I made up, as I've been doing this for years.

" Oh shit that not good," Mason said

what happened, "I whisper trying not to have Ari or her mom hear me not trying to wake the kids.

" dude you were right, Luca can't take on Alex for the last minute now Luca only got one punch in, while Alex has been punching him in the head and his gut on repeat," Mason said through the phone and that's when I hear it the scream from Luca that something has broken.

" I'm on my way right now, call substitute," I said than hung up and rushed back into the kitchen

"Ari I need the car keys, I'll be back soon but I need them," I tell her as she gives them to me she asked where I'm going and i know i can't tell her where and what I'm about to do

" I'll be back and if im not i'll call okay," I say instead of answering her question and with that, i leave and drive off to win the fight and to help Luca.