33.

Ariadne Pov

Once I got to the room bathed and changed the triplets and got them dressed for the day, I decided since it's Sunday, I'll go to my mom's and spend the day with her.

"Hey Jordan," I yelled he came into the room with cole wrapped in a towel.

"Aww that's so cute, anyways I was wondering if you want to come with me to my mom's house I haven't called her to let her know I'm coming yet," I said

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to see my mom I told her I'm coming today and she knows that the kids are mostly attached to as you are to them and said I want you all here," he told me.

"Oh," I said

"How about we have our families hang out at the mall or go to an arcade you can sit with the triplets and your brother, and I will be with cole and my little sister since it's only six and they can go to bed at 8," Jordan said

"Yeah, that sounds like fun, I'm going to call my mom and jay so they can come," I told him as I grab my phone.

I called my mom, and as I was waiting for her to pick up, I see Jordan calling his mom as I was looking at him, and thinking about this day we are about have it's going to make me fall for him.

"Hi sweetie how's motherhood going," she said

" hi mom it's going good I'm exhausted, it's not easy I don't know how you dealt with jay and me," I said

"I dealt with guys because I didn't let you guys get too crazy, and I put you guys in after school programs," she told me.

"I was wondering if you and jay would like to come with Jordan and I and to the arcade then out to dinner with the kids and Jordan's family," I asked her.

"yes I would love to come, I don't know if jay would want to come, honey that's something you have to ask him, he told me that you haven't spoken to him since the day he brought that girl over. and I know I shouldn't be telling you this, but that girl and jay are still seeing each other shes here right now in his room." my mom told me, and my heart fell to my stomach

um, mom, I'm going to call you back, I said

Okay, sweetie, here's a thought you and the kids can just come here if you and Jordan like I can make dinner and jordans family can come too, she said, but I had a suspicion growing in my stomach that my mom was trying to tell me something.

okay, mom, ill let you know what we are going to do," I said and hanged up

"Jordan!" I shouted his name. I need his help in what's going on.

"what's up, are you okay?" he asked me.

"yeah I think I am, but I have a feeling in my gut, and it started when I first met Ella, I believe that my friends may be involved with her and I think she has my brother and my mom trapped or something, I want to get in shape now because I know something is going on and I don't want to get hurt, so let's start making that gym right now I need to get stronger because I feel like the other shoe is going to drop soon," I told him.

"I feel it too I just wasn't sure if I should say anything or not, but when you were in the bathroom bathing the kids, I did some digging and this is what I found," he said while showing me what he had found.

on the screen was the case about cole and the triplets and information that we knew but then I saw it the critical thing that made me believe in my suspicions, my so-called friends in the courtroom that watching what happened and hugging Ella as when she put in jail for neglection, that's why cole doesn't go near them he knows them, and with that, I see the nail in the coffin, Katie is Ella's sister the articles says as I see a picture of the two of walking out the courtroom hand in hand as the caption says Ella with the support of her sister.

"I can't believe this," I said walking towards the bed and taking a sit

"there's one more thing I need to show you," he said and grab his phone and started typing

he give it back to me and his phone was on his notes, and there was a lot written

I believe that your friends had stopped being your friends once they saw who we got for the project, and I always think that they were jealous of you, but Thalia isn't; anyway involved she only in this mess because of Katie and she had listen to her since i believe Katie has been turning her against you, and mason and Luca told me that the girls don't do anything for the kids what they told you this morning was a big lie, but they both say that Katie is controlling thalia and she has been trying to ask for help from them but ends up giving up. Katie, on the other hand, hates you, Mason has heard her say it. I'm typing all this because Luca and mason told me one day when we weren't home, Katie came in here and placed cameras in the house. I found three in the kitchen; the guys told me she put three in each room.

"Is this all true," I asked him with tears in my eyes

"yeah, and it makes sense," he told me

"can I see you're phone again," I asked him

I opened the notes and wrote

Let's protect our family and take down these bitches who are driven by hatred.

once he saw what I wrote, he smirked and said: "let's do it."