26.

Ariadne pov

As I got up and saw that all the kids weren't in the room, my heart sank and I ran out of the bedroom to see them all dressed and in the living room, cole eating breakfast and Jordan feeding the triplets.

" good morning, what time is it," I said

"good morning, it's about seven O'clock, the kids are ready to go see the school they might be going to and you told Mrs. Bradshaw is coming."

"Oh thanks, I'm going to get ready then," I said and went to the bathroom once I got to the bathroom I took a long hot shower and put my natural dark curly up in a bun. I walked into my bedroom and put my undergarments on and grab a white Adidas sweatsuit set with my black Adidas. once I was happy with my outfit the doorbell rang and I knew it was Mrs.branshaw with my answers and hopeful the papers to start the process.

I walk into the living room and I see Mrs. Bradshaw sitting on the couch with piles of papers laying them out on the coffee table.

" good morning," I say and walk into the living room and sit down next Mrs.brandshaw

"good morning do you want to jump right into it," she says

" yes that would be great," I say

" so here are each child's file," she says and hands me four files which three out of the four have a couple things in it which I see are the triples and then I look at Cole's and see that his file is very big for only him being two. I quickly opened his file I read how he was given up then how he was pulled from the family because his mom wanted him back, then he had gone to the hospital for being sick then his mom vanished and left him in the hospital and the list just goes on and gets worse from the things she has done.

" why did the court let her take him back so many times," I ask

" they let her do that because no officially adopted so she came as she pleased, and here some shocking news that I just found out the triplets are biological his brother and sisters they all have the same parents," she said

" what please tell me you have the papers so I can adopt them, please I think she purposely found them so she can do it again," I said as the thought of her taking my kids cuts at my heart.

" yes I brought the papers and all you have to do is sign and I can fax it to the judge right now too so he can get the process going. and trust me when I say this no one wants these kids to go back to her." Mrs.brandshaw said

" thank goodness so where do I sign," I say

" what about me do I need to sign anything," Jordan says as I just notice him sitting next to me

"you want this," I say

" yes I do," he says and by the look on his face, I see that he utterly serious and that he wants this just as bad as I do.

" Okay so you both just need to sign these and then we can get the process going I'm going to call the judge and let him know to look out for this," she says

" okay and we can just send it over here we have a fax machine in the office that we didn't even use yet," I said

" perfect the quicker we get it to him the better," she says and starts talking on the phone as Jordan and I fill out the paperwork and in one hour we finish everything and we sent it over and Mrs.Bradshaw confirms with us that the judge got the paperwork and he is filing it as we speak.