28.

Ariadne pov

Once Mrs.Bradshaw left I went into the kitchen and grab something to eat while processing the information that was just given to me. as I stood in the eating a bagel and cream cheese I didn't notice Jordan come beside me, until he put his hand on my cheek.

"no one is going to take them away," he said being all sweet and caring, I step out from his embrace and looked him in the eyes

"I know. no one is going to take my kids, not while I'm standing here, it's time to go check out that daycare," I said and walked to the triplets to put them in their car seats.

Once I got them in the car seats Jordan and cole came out of Cole's bedroom giggling. The sight was heartwarming and brought a smile to my face. and I knew I was making the right choice. we all walked out and headed for the car and piled in and headed for the daycare. it took five minutes from the house to get to the daycare as we arrived we got to look around see what classes the kids would be in and met some teachers.

"I like it," Jordan said but before I could open my mouth to agree I see Ella, the women who doesn't deserve to be in the same room with my kids walk out of a classroom.

"That's her," I said it's all I could say looked at Jordan look at her

"Oh I know her she's the one who told me about this daycare, her name is" Jordan was saying but I cut him off and dragged and with the kids in our hands to a place she won't see us

"That's Ella, you know our kids birth mom and I met her because she went on a date with my brother, but how did you meet her," I said looking him right in the eyes

"Well i met her at the match I won, she was one of the groupies that were making fools of themselves asking me to sign her breast, I didn't do it and she slipped me a note in my gym bag apologizing and saying she's not normally like this and how she works in a daycare and everything and said the name of the place so yeah," he said

"Wow she's good," I said

"What do you mean," Jordan said

"She must've looked for them and see who was taking care of them at the moment so she can try and get them back so she purposely gets with my brother, purposely is one of your groupies and of course works at daycare with a five minute drive from the house," I say putting everything together

"Can we go, like right now," I say taking the triples out of the Skylar from Jordan's hands put her in her seat and headed out Owen, and Taylor and cole are all sleeping in there seat in the stroller and I'm speeding down the halls to get to the exit before Ella comes back, but just as I get to the door she pops up with a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh look you brought be all my kids to see me," she says as she goes to touch Owen's face, I quickly move the stroller out the door and walk to the car I see her and Jordan following.

I turn around " stay away from my kids we know everything you put them through," I say and I see the look in her eyes there no emotion there's no ounce of regret or guilt for what she put them through for what she put cole through. as she stands there stunned, I took that as my chance to put the kids in the car and Jordan hopped in and we drove away leaving her there standing with a blank look on her face.