14.

Ariadne pov

as I was changing Owen and I heard cole crying, once I was done changing Owen I came out to see a smiling cole setting the table and Jordan cooking dinner which smelled absolutely heavenly. I was just standing in the archway watching Jordan and cole both having a big smile on their face neither one of them noticing me.

"cole do you want to listen to music," Jordan says to cole still not noticing me

"yeah," Cole said in his little voice and once Jordan play a song cole starting dancing. what I was seeing is the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time so I pulled out my phone and started recording them as Jordan joined in on the dance cole was doing. once the song finished playing cole notice me and ran towards me and hug my leg.

"did you see me dancing," he said

"yeah, I did you were amazing," I told him which made his smile bigger. I looked over at Jordan and see him smiling, I walked over and put a sleeping Owen in his crib next to the girls who are also sleeping.

"cole let's go put on her pj's, we are going to have a movie night after dinner," I said to him and he got excited and ran to his room.

walked towards his room and felt Jordan's eyes on me I turned around and made eye contact with him "I like your dance moves too." I said with a sly smirk on my face and with that, I walked away after seeing me grin.

once I got into Cole's room I see him looking for his pj's.

"Hey bud let's put this on," I said holding up a white t-shirt and blue bottoms

"Yeah!" he said jumping up and down once he got change I told him to go in the living room and wait for dinner and then I went into my bedroom and changed into a blue tank top and some fuzzy white pajama pants and I walked out and Jordan is putting the food on the table.

"it smells great, I'm starving," I said to Jordan he turn around and faced me looking me up and down and then looking at cole and the triplets and see that we all have the same colors on.

"Hey, you didn't tell me we are matching," he said

"well I didn't plan it until I put all the kids in the same colors," I said

"we'll now I'm going to go change into the same colors too and then we will eat and watch movies and eat dessert," he said as he put all the food on the table and left the room and went to get changed. I put cole on a chair and started to put some of the rice and chicken with some of the baked macaroni with ground beef that I pre-made last night. once I got all of his food on his plate I went to start my plate and Jordan walks out in a white t-shirt and blue bottoms just like cole. the triplets have a blue and white onesie on and we all look adorable.

once Jordan sits down and starts taking his food I can't help but think, I'm falling for him and this life we are living right now, but I have a feeling something is going to go wrong.