6.

Ariadne pov

butterflies were in my stomach neither of us was moving in we just kept looking at each other. then I saw it in his eyes how they changed to lustful so quickly, he looked down at my lips and then back up to my eyes and he started to move closer.

"wait is he really going to kiss me, "I thought to myself as he was millimeters away from my lips like he was waiting for a sign from me to tell him it was okay. I looked down at his lips and backed to his eyes but before I could make eye contact his lips were pressed against mine.

we both fought for dominance and moved in sync the kiss was so passionate yet it was so heated and aggressive. we moved closer to deepen the kiss even more. his hands travel down to my waist all way down to my ass, he was exploring my body with his hands without breaking contact with my lips. he pushes me up against the wall breaking contain with my lips by trailing kisses down my neck the finding my sweet spot and staying while biting and sucking on it.

"Hey, guys how do like you, oh my god you guys move fast," Thaila said as we break contact so quickly

"oh don't mind me continue I'll just go," she said while leaving with a smirk on her face

we just stood there looking at the door while breathing heavy from a makeout session just a few seconds ago.

"uh, ill I'm going to go the bathroom," Jordan announced while he held his hand at the front of his pants. I watched him leave with a smirk on my face because I was able to turn him on so badly that he had to go relieve himself.

"did that really just happen." I thought as I pitch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"hey..." he said

"hey okay, let's not make this awkward okay I enjoyed that kiss and I'm very turned on right now and maybe a little sexually frustrated." I said as I sat on the couch in our new living room

"really." he said with a smirk on his face,

hey if you guys are done making out now we are leaving so we can go pack our stuff." Katie said

, "yeah we are done and we are coming now." I said with a smirk on my face I looked at Jordan while I said that I got up from the couch and grab my bag and walked towards him I saw him turn slightly nervous but also radiating confidence. I got close and stood on my tip toes to whisper in his ear.

"we have a whole year for you prove that this could work or we both are going to be talking a lot of cold showers," I said then turned to walk out that door but before I made he grab my wrist spun me around and kissed me which was a short passionate kiss I craved more.

"don't you worry sweet cheeks you'll be mine soon enough," he said as he walked past me and out the door leaving me standing there even more turned on then I thought possible.