22.

Jordan pov

Once I got to the location the fight was taking place I hopped out of the car and walked in the building I saw that they had the timer up since I told Mason to call substitute, and I guess this would be a real rule that I didn't create it's just always been here that once you call "substitute" the person taking the spot has to be there before it hits zero.

once everyone sees me walk in I see some guys start patting my back and cheering for me some girls pushing up their bras to show more cleavage at me, and the guys that are shooting me death glares are the one that is on Alex's team they all know I can beat him in five minutes flat and they hate me because I wouldn't let them join my team. as I head over to Mason and Luca I look at Luca's arm, it looks like it's been broken in multiple places.

" get him to the hospital and I'll take care of him, "I told Mason and I stood to my fight and grab some wrap and wrapped my hands and stepped into the ring where Alex stood with a smug look on his face.

" let's do this," I say and then the bell rings signaling that the match has started

alex charges for full force, which is a mistake on his part I easily doge and throw a punch to his head, he falls from the force of the hit and I start to kick him in the gut, once I got bored of the kicking I grab him by the shirt and since he has the same build as me tall, broad, and muscular but I'm bigger when it comes to my muscles. I manage to flip him over my shoulder and once he hit the mat I send punch after punch to his face. and that's when he holds his hand in the air and the cheering crowd stars counting to five.

"1...2...3...4..5 you stuck." the cowed yells and once I was done I got out of the ring and grab a towel to dry the sweat off my forehead, while I watch as the groupies and the owner comes over to me

" thanks for the shortest match ever here your money," he says head me the prize money I talk the wand of cash and the owner lives while the groupies wait until I acknowledge them

" we love you, we will do anything you want us to do for you," one of the groupies said

" can you I get your autograph," another one said pointing to her boobs while the other two just stood there smiling and trying to look seductive when in reality they are just making a fool of themselves.

" no i don't want you to anything for me and I'll give an autograph on piece of paper, not your boob and sorry but you two in the back, I'm not trying to be a jerk but the looks your giving me are just weird and your just making a fool out of yourself," i said to them all of there looks showed hurt and pouts like I'm going to try and fixed that, I turned around and walked in out of the building I felt a pain shoot up my arm from my hand, once I looked down I saw that my knuckles are bruised, and all have cuts and it's starting to swell.

" shit, shit, shit," I said out loud

"Ari is going to kill me when she sees this' i thought to myself and get in the car and head to the hospital to see how Luca is doing.