6

Training

Y/N P.O.V
I looked at myself on the mirror for one last time before walling out of the room. This is my OOTD guys~

Today is the happiest day in my life

Today is the happiest day in my life. Why ? Because today I'm gonna be Anna's coach. Muahahahaha ! " Look so happy, my cupcake ? " My lovely brother spoke as soon as he saw me walking downstairs.

I smiled then ran to him like a kid

I smiled then ran to him like a kid. " Oppa~ " I said happily while clinging onto his arm. He chuckled. " Are you fucking okay right now ? Because you look like a 3-years-old kid and not a mafia leader.. " He said, making me pouted. " Oh come on, oppa.. Surely you know ? " I asked while looking at him. He frowned. " Know what ? " He asked back. Before I get to open my mouth, someone answered his question first. " She will start working as Anna's coach today.. " Both of us turned our heads to the owner of the voice, only to see my husband, Jimin..

I smiled, while nodding my head, looking at Taehyung oppa

I smiled, while nodding my head, looking at Taehyung oppa. " Oh ! I totally forgot about that ! Yeah, yeah I know about that.. Sorry.. " He said then smiled, showing his boxy smile. I playfully rolled my eyes. " Aishh ! Such a forgetful person ! " I said then hit his arm. Although I know that he didn't feel the pain at all.. " Yah ! Sorry, okay ? " He said, pouting. Jimin chuckled while shaking his head. He turned his head towards me. " Baby.. She's waiting for you in the training room.. Go.. I will come to you later.. " He spoke, making me nodded.

" Boss, you're seriously gonna let her train Anna ALONE ? " Taehyung spoke, making me frowned. " What do you mean ? " Jimin asked. " Well, you know.. Y/N OBVIOUSLY don't like Anna so.. Hmm.. You can't blame her if Anna come out of the training room with bruises and scars.. " Taehyung oppa's words make my eyes widen. How did he know ?! Jimin slowly nodded his head while looking at me. " Oh.. I get it.. Don't worry, Tae.. I will punish her if she does something like that.. " Jimin said while looking at me from head to toe, biting his lips. I gulped. Oh shit..

I stepped into the training room, only to see Anna is sitting on one of the chairs while crossing her legs. I closed the door then crossed my arms. I cleared my throat, making her looked at me. She immediately stand up, looking at me. " So.. Ready for your first training ? " I asked while walking towards her slowly. She slowly nodded her head, looking down. I smirked. Well, more like.. Ready to step into the hell ?..

" Ahh ! " Anna shouted in pain as soon as I shot her arm. She immediately fell to the floor, holding the pain. There's a reason why I shot her. And the reason is.. BECAUSE SHE CAN'T FUCKING SHOOT A CAN ! SHE'S BEEN SHOOTING SINCE 8 A.M. BUT SHE STILL CAN'T GET EVEN ONE BULLSEYE ! " Are you even a mafia leader ?! You can't fucking shoot a can ?! " I raised my voice, looking at her. " Get up.. "

I said in a stern voice but she still laying on the floor. " I said get up ! " I shouted then shot the ceiling once. She immediately stand up while still holding her arm. " Now.. It's time to.. WALK ON FIRE.. " My words make her eyes widen. " What ?! No ! " She shouted, making my blood boiled. " I don't fucking care ! Now go ! " I shouted in a scary voice, making her gulped. So she slowly walked towards the place where the fire tracks are placed. She just stand in front of the tracks without doing anything. " Go.. " I said, looking at her. But she's still standing while staring at the fire tracks. Me, being the impatient person I am, started to become angry. " I said- "

Before I get to shout at her, I suddenly felt someone hugged me from behind. " She's a girl, baby.. She don't have to go through this fire training.. " By hearing the voice, I already can tell that it is Jimin. I rollled my eyes then turned around to face him  I crossed my arms. " Say who ? I also a girl but I still went through this fire training.. " I spoke. Yes, I did went through the fire training. Not with Jimin ! But with Sam.. Jimin chuckled while bringing me closer to him. " Come on, baby.. Give her a chance.. I think it's too much.. You already hurt her.. I can see your Dark Wolf's leader mode is on.. "

His words make me scoffed. Yup, Dark Wolf's leader version of me and Dark Fire's leader version of me is totally different. It's like.. I have two side personality. Yeah, yeah.. Weird I know.. " So what ? " I asked. He smiled then kissed my lips. " Baby.. You're hurting someone's daughter and it's not good.. " He said between the kiss. I pulled away. " This mansion is Dark Fire's.. Anybody that want to stay here, must follow the rules.. It doesn't matter whether you're a girl.. Or a boy.. " I said, still staring at him. He smiled before slowly nodded his head.

" Okay, okay.. Sorry, Ms. Park.. " He said, making me smiled then pecked his lips. " It's okay.. By the way, we have a mission today ? " I asked. He nodded his head, putting his hands in his pocket. " Yup.. And we will bring her.. " He spoke, pointing towards Anna that is staring at us awkwardly. My eyes widen. " What ?! Bring her ?! No, no, no ! She will be a burden to us ! " I said, trying to convince Jimin not to bring her. She's seriously will be burden guys.. A BURDEN ! Jimin sighed.

" I know.. But we need to do this to train her more.. And you as her coach, NEED to DO this.. " Jimin's words make me sighed heavily, closing my eyes. " Urgghhh ! Fine ! " I said, making Jimin smiled. " Good girl.. " He said, tugging a strand of hair behind my ear. " Keep on training her.. I will be waiting for you in our room.. " He said while smirking then winked before walking out of the room. I smiled then playfully rolled my eyes. Aisy this guy.. I turned around to face Anna again. Well, guess what ? She's still standing there, staring at me. I rolled my eyes. She's really a burden to me..