18

The Truth

Few Days Later..

Y/N P.O.V
Here I am.. Sitting on the bed of the guest room, alone.. I sighed. He really hates me, right ?.. He even odered me to sleep in this room. Ahh, can't blame him though.. He's still angry with me.. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing.. 

" Cupcake ? " Taehyung called me softly while bringing a tray of food

" Cupcake ? " Taehyung called me softly while bringing a tray of food. He then closed the door using his leg before walking towards me.

AUTHOR P.O.V
Taehyung walked towards the night stand while smiling to put the tray on it but his smile immediately fade away as soon as he saw the last night's food is still there. He looked at his baby sis. She didn't touch the food at all.. He sighed before putting the tray he is holding on the bed then grabbed the tray on the night stand before walking towards the door. He pressed the button beside the door then a few seconds later, the door opened, revealing one of the bodyguards. The button is used for emergency only. Yes, this is an emergency for Taehyung..

" Here.. Put it in the kitchen.. " He said then gave the tray to the bodyguard. The bodyguard nodded his head before walking away with the tray. Taehyung closed the door before heading towards his little sister. He sat down in front of the girl that is looking down. " Cupcake.. Why you didn't eat ?.. " He asked softly while holding her hand, stroking it. Y/N looked up then shot him a weak smile. " I don't have any appetite.. " She answered, continue looking down. " But you HAVE to eat.. To give your body some energy.. " He comforted her, trying to make her eat her food. She shook her head as 'no'. Taehyung sighed before grabbing the slice of bread that is placed on the tray.

" Y/N.. Please ?.. If you don't want to eat, it's okay.. But at least, eat this.. " He said, showing the bread in front of her face. Y/N looked at the bread before looking at her big brother. She sighed. " Fine.. But you have to feed me.. " She said, smiling a little. Taehyung smiled then started feeding his baby sis. This is what he wants.. Seeing his little cupcake smile..

JIMIN P.O.V
I just looked at the two siblings talking and smiling with each other. Without realising, a smile curved on my lips. As soon as I noticed what I'm doing, I immediately brushed that smile off before shaking my head. " What the hell am I doing here ?.. " I whispered to myself before walking away, taking a last glance at both of them.

I walked towards my bedroom that used to be OUR bedroom. I twisted the door knob then opened the door. I stepped inside the room then closed the door before walking to the balcony. I rested my arms on the rail then let the cold breeze hit my face. Slowly, a tear dropped from my eye. I didn't wipe it and just let it fall. I haven't cry after the incident between me and Y/N because I don't wanna look weak. Yeah, maybe I looks like a very tough and heartless person in front of everyone but when I'm alone, nobody knows . I sighed, looking down. " Why you changed, baby.. "

Y/N P.O.V
I smiled as soon as the food on the tray, finished. " Good girl.. Finally, you eat ! " Taehyung said, smiling brightly. I chuckled at his cuteness. Taehyung smiled at me before his smile slowly fade away. I frowned. " What's wrong, oppa ? " I asked, tilting my head. He exhaled then looked at me with a serious look. " Tell me the truth, Y/N.. " His words make me remained silent for a while before sighing, looking away. " Even if I tell you, will you believe me ?.. "

I asked, turning my head to him. " Cupcake.. Of course I will believe you.. You're my sister.. " He answered. " Oh.. So if I'm not your sister, will you become cold towards me just like the others ? " I asked again. He looked at me in dibelief. " What ? Of course not ! Baby sis, I know you more than anyone else.. I know you're not this type of person that will leave without any reason.. Come on, tell me.. " He begged, holding my hand. I looked at him then sighed. " It all started with a text.. "

Few Minutes Later..

" And now.. Everyone hates me.. " I said then looked down. Taehyung is staring at the message on my phone screen. He is gripping the phone tightly, I can see it. " I'm gonna meet Jimin.. " He said then stand up. My eyes widen. What ?! " Oppa, no ! " I said, grabbing his wrist. He turned his head towards me.

" What no ?? Cupcake, he is punishing you without any reason ! " He said, looking at me with sympathy

" What no ?? Cupcake, he is punishing you without any reason ! " He said, looking at me with sympathy. I hate that look.. That look make me feels like I'm a weak person.. I sighed then shook my head. He exhaled before slowly sitting down in front of me again. " Y/N.. We have to tell him about this.. " He said, looking at me. " Oppa.. You think he will believe us ?? Especially when I once live at Mad Eagle's mansion.. Who knows, maybe he will think that I'm the one who secretly take Adam's phone then send a message on my own phone.. " I said, making him sighed. " But, cupcake.. " He want to say something but I shut him up. " Please, oppa.. Not now.. "