15

History Repeated

Y/N P.O.V
I gulped. Shit, he called me ! " Baby~ I said come here.. " His words make me closed my eyes before opening it again. This asshole.. Slowly, I walked towards him, standing beside him. " Here she is.. My queen.. " Adam spoke, pulling me close to him by grabbing my shoulder. I looked down, avoiding everyone's eye contact. Ahh ! I hate this kind of situation !

" Baby.. Pull down your mask and show everyone how beautiful you are.. " Adam's words make my eyes widen. I looked at him while shaking my head, trying to signal him that I don't want to do that. He moved closer to my face. " Pull down your mask, now.. " He said in his deep and husky voice. I stared deeply into his eyes, trying to beg him. He smirked, as if he is saying 'Not working, baby..' to me. I gulped before slowly looking at the others in front of me. My eyes wandered to everyone. Yoongi oppa.. Hoseok oppa.. Jungkookie.. Jin oppa.. Namjoon oppa.. Soon, my eyes fell towards.. Taehyung oppa.. I stared at him. He's also doing the same.

He's suspicious of me

He's suspicious of me.. I then looked towards the person beside him.. Oppa..

I gulped for the thousands time today as soon as I saw his cold eyes

I gulped for the thousands time today as soon as I saw his cold eyes. That look.. That is the look he will give me as soon as he knows who is the person behind this mask.. I looked down before slowly pulling down the mask. Here we go.. I looked up, only to see their shocked and disbelief expression. Jimin.. My eyes started to watery but I looked down to hide my face. History repeated..

JIMIN P.O.V
As soon as Adam's queen pulled down her mask, my eyes immediately went wide. Wh-What the fuck.. My eyes started to teary. Baby.. How could you, Y/N.. She is looking down as soon as she saw my face. You.. You cheated on me ?.. Adam moved his hand from her shoulder to her waist. He is touching her body and she didn't do anything ?? Wow.. I'm impressed..

" So.. She's beautiful, right ? " He said while looking at me, amused. A tear escaped my eye but I quickly wiped it away. I looked at him. He knows who is Y/N to me.. That's why he did this fucking thing.. " Yeah.. " I said then looked at her. " So.. Beautiful.. " My words make her raised her head and looked at me. I looked at her with the coldest eyes ever, making her looked down again. So.. This is why you left.. Fuck, I wanna cry.. " Hey.. I think you better leave.. " I said, looking at Adam with death glare. No wonder you want to visit me, motherfucker.. He raised his eyebrow. " Why ? Can't we.. You know.. Have a chat while drinking coffee or maybe.. Tea ? " He said while smirking. He want to see my weak side.. I crossed my arms.

" I said.. Leave.. " I said while shooting daggers at him. He pouted. " Oh come on, I don't wann- " I immediately grabbed my gun from my pocket then pointed it at him. " I said fucking leave.. " I said in my deep and husky voice. My words make him immediately raised both of his hands, surrendered. " Alright, alright.. I will leave.. Let's go, BABY.. " He said, pronouncing the word 'baby' louder. I exhaled sharply. He is really testing my nerve.. All of them stepped out of this mansion but there's someone that turned HER head towards us.

" Leave.. " I said in the coldest tone I've ever used on her. I miss you so fucking much but I guess you already forget about me.. She looked down then walked out of this mansion. As soon as the door closed, I immediately threw the gun to the floor as hard as I can before falling on my butt. " Jimin.. " I heard Taehyung's voice then I felt him hugging me. " Tae.. She betrayed us.. She cheated on me.. " I said while crying hard. Yes.. I'm crying.. Again.. Why, Y/N.. Why..

Y/N P.O.V
" What the fuck do you think you are doing ??!! " I shouted on the top of my lungs, throwing my mask on the bed harshly. Because of his stupid actions, I'm embarrassed ! Ahh !!! Adam sighed heavily. " Look, there's a reason why I did this.. There's a reason why I want you to be my girlfriend in front of them, especially Jimin.. " He said, looking me with soft eyes. I looked at him with rage in my eyes. " Then what's the fucking reason ? Hmm ? What's the reason ?! " I raised my voice while standing close to him. He remained silent. " Tell me, Adam.. What's the reason ?! " I asked again but he keep on remained silent. " Adam ! Fucking tell me what's the- " I was about to ask him again but.. " BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU !!! "