16

Beg

Y/N P.O.V
I looked at him in disbelief before chuckling. Is this guy fucking serious ? I stepped backwards until I sat down on the bed. I looked down, scoffing. " Love me ?.. Huh, you love me ?.. " I said then looked up, only to see that he is looking down. Soon, I realized that his eyes are teary. Crying  I see ? I smirked then stand up, walking closer to him. " Hey.. If you love me.. You won't force me to live with you, to join your gang and.. To be your girlfriend.. " I said while looking at him that is avoiding my eye contact. " You.. " I said, touching his chest using my index finger harshly.

" You will let me be happy with my family.. With my brother, my dad and.. My husband.. " I can see a tear escaped his eye as soon as I pronounced the word 'husband'. I sighed then shook my head. I looked at him but he is still looking down. " Hey.. " I whispered then moved my face closer to his. He looked up, making our nose touched. " Remember.. Don't ever call it LOVE again.. " I whispered then walked away, leaving him hurt..

Here I am.. Walking alone on the busy street.. I don't know why my life is like this.. What did I ever do to deserve this ? I can't even be happy with my family. Suddenly, a black van stopped in front of me. My eyes widen. What the hell ?? The van's door opened, revealing..

Oppa

Oppa.. He walked towards me then curved a small smile. " Hi.. " He whispered softly then pulled me into his embrace. A tear escaped my eye as I hugged him back, tighter. " Oppa.. " I whined while crying harder. I miss you so much.. Suddenly, he pulled away from the hug then grabbed my wrist softly. I frowned as soon as he started pulling me towards the van. " Oppa . Wh- " My sentence immediately stopped as soon as he pushed me softly into the van.

Taehyung stepped inside the van before closing the door. He looked at me then smiled before patting my head. I furrowed my eyesbrows. I looked back, only to see that other BTS members are looking outside the window with cold face. I gulped. Shit, they're scary as hell. I looked to the front, only to see.. Jimin.. He's also looking outside the window, not looking at me at all. I looked down, playing with my fingers. I knew it.. They will hate me.. Suddenly, a hand grabbed mine, intertwining it with his. I turned my head towards him, only to see that Taehyung is looking at me while smiling sweetly. I returned the smile with a weak one. I miss that smile..

Few Minutes Later..

We arrived in front of the mansion. I looked down, unable to look at the mansion that holds many memories. The happy one. The sad one.. I can feel that everyone already hopped off the van. I'm the only one left.. Before I even get to move, a hand suddenly grabbed my wrist harshly, make me winced in pain. " Jimin.. "

I heard Taehyung's voice. Oh, Jimin.. He pulled me out of the van roughly until I almost stumble. " Jimin.. " I called his name softly but he keep on pulling me towards the mansion. As soon as I stepped into the mansion, Jimin immediately pushed me to the ground harshly, making me fell on my back. " Ahh.. " I winced in pain, closing my eyes while trying to endure the pain. I opened my eyes, only to see that everyone is surrounding me. Fuck..

" Long time no see

" Long time no see.. Mad Eagle's leader.. " Jimin's words make me looked down. Ouch, that hurts.. " Hey.. I'm talking to you ! " Jimin spoke again but this time, he kicked my leg. " Park ! " Taehyung said, looking at him. Jimin looked at him before smirking then turned his head towards me. I looked at him. His eyes.. It's full of anger, rage, disbelief and.. PAIN.. Jimin squatted beside me. " How are you ?.. Hmm ?.. " He whispered. I avoided his eye contact. I can't look at you now, oppa.. " Hey.. Look at me when I'm talking to you ! "

He raised his voice while grabbing my chin harshly. And his action make Taehyung immediately came towards him and pushed him away from me. " Don't hurt her.. " His words make Jimin scoffed before standing up. " Oh.. You're angry when I hurt her.. But you're not angry when she hurt me ?! " Jimin raised his voice while looking at Taehyung. Taehyung just remained silent while staring at him. Jimin scoffed again. " I know why.. Because she's your fucking sister.. And I'm just your fucking friend.. Of course you're angry if I hurt her but you like it when she hurt me, right ? Right ?! " Jimin said  raising his voice again. Taehyung looked down then looked at me. Jimin.. " Jimin.. " I called him weakly while moving towards his leg then grabbed it but he snatched it away from me.

" Don't fucking touch me ! " He shouted, making me flinched. You really hate me.. A tear escaped my eye. My own husband hate me.. " Hey.. Do you even know how much you hurt me ?.. Do you even know how much I cry as soon as I saw you with that fucking Adam ?! Do you even know how much it hurt when I knew that you left because of him ?! That you betrayed Dark Fire because of him ?! Do you know how much it hurts me ??! Do you fucking know that ??!! "

He yelled on the top of his lungs. I cried harder. He never do this to me.. He scares me.. Suddenly, he pulled me by my wrist harshly, pulling me to stand up. He then started pulling me somewhere. " Jimin ! Please, no ! I'm begging you ! Stop ! " Taehyung begged while trying to pull my hand out of Jimin's grip but Jimin's grip is tighter, so Jimin pushed him away, continue to pull me with him. Now I know why Taehyung oppa beg him to stop. He's bringing me to the basement..